90-day report - my company gave me wrong info!

Hello. I have another 90-day report query. I am from UK with Digital Work Permit (DWP) with a Non-Imm O visa based on work.

On obtaining my work permit on 31 March 2020 (from Thai Immigration at the one-stop service centre), they changed my previous Non-Imm O visa (based on marriage) to a new Non-Imm O (based on work). The HR person from my BOI company told me I needed to do 90-day report at the end of 90 days counting from 31 March (so end of June).

However, I have now realised that the info from my BOI company was wrong!

I actually arrived into Thailand on 20 February with my previous Non-Imm O visa. And I should have done my 90-day report based on my entrance into the country on 20 February.

How best to resolve? I cannot do 90-day report on the online service - it won't process my info because I flew into Thailand on 20 February. 

Do I need to worry at all (due to the amnesty) - or should I go to immigration at CW and prepare to pay a fine?

Any informative answers would be very gratefully recieved.

Thank you.

J

Edited by JRG23

Did you get a work permit and a extension of stay on March 31st? I am certain you got a extension of stay that reset your report to 90 day after the day you applied for the extension.

It does not really matter now when your report was due since they are not required until after July 31st under the ministerial notice issued on April 7th.

10 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Did get a work permit and a extension of stay on March 31st?

Yes, my extension of stay is now end of March 2021.

OK, so if 90-day report not required due to amnesty, when will I have to make the 90-day report? 

Thank you so much.

J

4 minutes ago, JRG23 said:

OK, so if 90-day report not required due to amnesty, when will I have to make the 90-day report? 

Immigration has not announced that yet. Probably 90 days from the date your last report was due.