True Link Broken?

sajal

since today evening, my web browsing is really slow.

After months of superfast internet, today the web pages simply wont load.

Its been 5 minutes since ive clocked on compose, this page even hasnt loaded fully, as i am typing this. The same case for all sites, even my own site.

Locally hosted sites open fast.

Sites which use google adsense seems to suffer more as the page needs to wait for adsense to load fully.

I am on true@home 2.5 Mbps.

Do let us know if even you are facing this peoblem.

PS: Finished typing this post and it is still loading the smileys towards the left.

Its been 5 minutes since ive clocked on compose, this page even hasnt loaded fully, as i am typing this. The same case for all sites, even my own site.

Sites which use google adsense seems to suffer more as the page needs to wait for adsense to load fully.

PS: Finished typing this post and it is still loading the smileys towards the left.

For 4 hours now watching my family over True link. No problems. Ekkamai.

Did you say months of super-fast internet? Im sorry but i don't believe you!!!!

I may have misused the word suprefast, but besides the taiwan quake my true connection has been prety good... that is besides today.

On performing some tests, i noticed only HTTP is affected... mails, ftp, ssh, everything even faster than normal.

Its likely that their transparent proxy serving my area (or my package or my adsl account) might have been the cause....

True has been generous to me... When i see others normally cribing abt their internet connections i really didnt understand them untill today :o

I may have misused the word suprefast, but besides the taiwan quake my true connection has been prety good... that is besides today.

On performing some tests, i noticed only HTTP is affected... mails, ftp, ssh, everything even faster than normal.

Its likely that their transparent proxy serving my area (or my package or my adsl account) might have been the cause....

True has been generous to me... When i see others normally cribing abt their internet connections i really didnt understand them untill today :o

My internet has been ok in the last few days and I have TRUE.