Tracing Apps do they work?

Litlos

Does anyone have any confirmed reports of any of these tracing Apps having a positive result ie doing what they are all supposed to do of cross matching people who test positive, to people whom they have been in contact with. I am saying confirmed, not rumour, not hearsay but a verifiable source.

And do not highlight the Australian one as that is not even being monitored as far as I can tell. Failed the privacy test and no monitoring centre ever set up.  I have not been able to find a single verifiable case worldwide. I am assuming the governments of the world would be shouting this from the rooftops, but all I am hearing is crickets.

Cheers

3 hours ago, Litlos said:

Show me the confirmed reports of success, or it will join the rest in the dustbin of Apps.

Cheers

Correct Germany has had success. However it relies on the person who contracts the CV19 on telling the App that this has occurred. So not fully automatic as touted by the Australian government, but the system never actually got properly implemented. So for all the Apps used around the world by millions, Germany has the only one with any success.

Makes me wonder why all the governments continue to push this line. For me I am going to screenshot a correct usage of the Thai App and flash that at the checkers.

Cheers

• Like 1

I am waiting for the day that a Thai person claims to be wronged by a “dirty farang” and they use the Thai chacha app to quickly round up all the farang that were in the area and to see the joy on Anutin’s face as he points at all those he has brought to justice.

2 hours ago, Litlos said:

Correct Germany has had success. However it relies on the person who contracts the CV19 on telling the App that this has occurred. So not fully automatic as touted by the Australian government, but the system never actually got properly implemented. So for all the Apps used around the world by millions, Germany has the only one with any success.

Makes me wonder why all the governments continue to push this line. For me I am going to screenshot a correct usage of the Thai App and flash that at the checkers.

Cheers

I continue to be any name that enters  my head as this is mostly nonsense