Phuket Agent to assist w retirement or ed visa?

RoyLee

Thanks merijn. Great resource I've never heard of. I found their website too.  Unfortunately my visa has expired and I am here under amnesty. According to @ubonjoe, I won't be able to apply for non-o (at least unassisted): "..immigration does not consider the "automatic extension" under the amnesty as an extension of your 60 day entry from a tourist visa. Others have tried already."

• Sad 1

agent aren't necessary IF you have all the correct paperwork/money in the bank

otherwise Agents can be very helpful overcoming Obstacles and its NOT a waste of money

• Like 1

On 7/2/2020 at 2:32 PM, RoyLee said:

Thanks merijn. Great resource I've never heard of. I found their website too.  Unfortunately my visa has expired and I am here under amnesty. According to @ubonjoe, I won't be able to apply for non-o (at least unassisted): "..immigration does not consider the "automatic extension" under the amnesty as an extension of your 60 day entry from a tourist visa. Others have tried already."

It's worth to sent them a email as so far i know Phuket immigration will issue a Non-O while in the amnesty.

I could be wrong off-course but better safe then sorry.

I dropped by Phuket immigration as I was in the area. Unfortunately the "upstairs" volunteers had gone home for the day. A downstairs volunteer directed me outside to I believe the retirement window just past the drive-thru. I asked an IO there about my situation and he said I could not get a non-o as my visa was expired.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1