Found A Pretty Nice Usb 2.0 7 Port Hub...

steffi

The reason it's nice is becuse it's quite small and comes with it's own AC Adapter which is world wide voltage.

It's about the same size of a credit card and about a thick as the length of the USB port connector.

It's a really nice find.

It's by a company called High-Edge Tech and it's their USB 2.0 7 Port HUB. Cost me $550 thb

I went looking for a notebook cooling stand and I've been looking for the 3 fan version of the common acrylic one with blue lit fans. Only can find the 2 fan version of this.

Hey,

A bit of a coincidence, I just bought a new usb hub and a new notebook stand.

The hub...is a Samsung Pleomax 4 port, and it also has a plug for external power, and came with a cable with a red usb plug on one end and the power plug on the other. I guess I can plug the hub into two usb ports on my laptop to get more power to the hub?

I also bought a metal 3 fan laptop stand. I cut the wires to two of the fans and left the fan under the cpu alone. I looked at the temperatures with three fans and with one fan, they were the same. I wondered if 3 fans going was using too much power from the usb port.

Well normally the stands say how much power they require. I think there are too many 3 fan models for that to be a problem really but perhaps the 2 fan stand is sufficient.

Hey,

A bit of a coincidence, I just bought a new usb hub and a new notebook stand.

The hub...is a Samsung Pleomax 4 port, and it also has a plug for external power, and came with a cable with a red usb plug on one end and the power plug on the other. I guess I can plug the hub into two usb ports on my laptop to get more power to the hub?

I also bought a metal 3 fan laptop stand. I cut the wires to two of the fans and left the fan under the cpu alone. I looked at the temperatures with three fans and with one fan, they were the same. I wondered if 3 fans going was using too much power from the usb port.