Marriage Non O Multiple Entry

On 7/11/2020 at 3:35 PM, Denim said:

Hmmmm , well It's wife's house and I have a yellow house book.

In that case, you are set - the IO cannot use that move on you.  Just wife's house-book being where you live avoids the landlord-docs routine - as does owning your own condo.

As for the agents , do they hang around every immigration office looking for punters ?? I will be a applying at Petchabun immigration and have heard mixed reports of the place.

They advertise all over.  I have seen some reports of them soliciting business from dispondent farangs leaving some immigration offices.

As long as I can get the 60 days I'm not super bothered about the 1 year as I am well overdue for some business in the UK. Trouble is , as everyone fears .... leaving is one thing but getting back after 6 months might be a lot more difficult. By then we will be on the 3rd or 4th wave.

Yes, wish my Non-O entry had more time on it, or Immigration had announced the "auto-extension" sooner, so I would have made it to the amnesty, and not used my 60-days in March.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2020 at 4:19 PM, ubonjoe said:

It does not have to be a state pension. It can also be from investments and other income that is not from working (a business owner could show income from it).

That depends on the office.  Where I applied in Issan, it was "state pension."  I said I had an overseas business and showed pulled out the embassy-letter and bank book, and they said that would not work, blaming the district-office.   For retirement, they may be more lenient, but this was for marriage-based.