Thailand's Tennis Star Said To Wed Former Miss Universe

LaoPo

Thailand's tennis star said to wed former Miss Universe

To marry ?

Thailand's tennis hero Paradorn Srichaphan is engaged to a former Miss Universe and the couple are expected to tie the knot in Bangkok later this year, reports said Saturday.

Paradorn, 28, and Natalie Glebova, a 25-year-old Canadian beauty, have "developed a special relationship" and they will announce their engagement at a news conference in Bangkok on Tuesday, the English-daily Nation said.

The couple will tie the knot by the end of this year in "one of the most celebrated weddings of 2007," the paper said, while the Thai-language Daily News said the wedding would likely take place in November.

Paradorn, the former world number nine, and Glebova were first seen together last year when she kissed him as a reward for beating Britain's Tim Henman in the quarter-finals of the Thailand Open, the Nation said.

Glebova, who won the 2005 Miss Universe title in the pageant held in Thailand, is also popular here. She has visited a temple-turned-hospice for AIDS patients and has worked as a "brand ambassador" for the kingdom's Singha beer.

Paradorn was long Asia's top-rated men's player before sliding out of the world's top 50 for the first time in five years in 2006. He has also become a staple of gossip magazines as he used to date Thailand's pop diva Tata Young.

Source:

http://news.brisbanetimes.com.au/thailands...072421-8sg.html

Natalie Glebova

Is a Russian born Canadian.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalie_Glebova

edit:

" In May 2006 it was announced that Glebova, along with golfer Vijay Singh and pro tennis player Paradorn Srichaphan, would become a brand ambassador for Thailand-based beer brewers Singha Corp. owners of Boon Rawd Brewery. " :o

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

I think she is ugly IMO and personally, they could both do better anyway. She is about as dumb as a dumb blonde and why would someone as famous as her want to be with him (except for the fact he is a Thai male and most likely she will get Thai citizenship so she can live here forever and pratice her sawasdee kas and wais)

Edited by aussiestyle1983

i think this is just for publicity. expect to hear that they broke up a month before it happens. they just want to keep her name in the thai press, and this is obviously the best way. Tata's ex-boyfriend....

There are way to many guys who would want Natalie for her to end up with this dude.

I think she is ugly IMO and personally, they could both do better anyway. She is about as dumb as a dumb blonde and why would someone as famous as her want to be with him (except for the fact he is a Thai male and most likely she will get Thai citizenship so she can live here forever and pratice her sawasdee kas and wais)

:D Excuse me? What a silly post.

Have you ever heard about 2 people who REALLY love each other and want to be married whatever background or nationality they have ?

How do you know she's "as dumb as a dumb blonde" ? :D

How anyone can judge a Lady like her, if you haven't read more about her or even ever have met her, puzzles me:

" After moving to New York, the multi-talented Glebova—a classically trained pianist and composer who has worked as a motivational speaker, model and fundraiser—embarked on her year-long reign representing the Miss Universe organization. Glebova has traveled to numerous countries and passionately immersed herself in a campaign to increase awareness of HIV and AIDS, the ongoing platform of the Miss Universe titlebearer. "

http://www.abilitymagazine.com/past/Natali...ie_Glebova.html

"Prior to competing at Miss Universe, Glebova worked as a model and received her Bachelor of Commerce in Information Technology Management and Marketing at Ryerson University"

From wikipedia.

Please don't judge someone you don't know. :o

LaoPo

I saw Paradorn in a shopping mall yesterday, holding hands with a Thai woman that didn't look exactly like Miss Universe ...and no, I'm not joking. I even took a picture, but by that time he was only holding her around the waist. Maybe I should contact a newspaper ... :o

Have you ever heard about 2 people who REALLY love each other and want to be married whatever background or nationality they have ?

How anyone can judge a Lady like her, if you haven't read more about her or even ever have met her, puzzles me:

" After moving to New York, the multi-talented Glebova—a classically trained pianist and composer who has worked as a motivational speaker, model and fundraiser—embarked on her year-long reign representing the Miss Universe organization. Glebova has traveled to numerous countries and passionately immersed herself in a campaign to increase awareness of HIV and AIDS, the ongoing platform of the Miss Universe titlebearer. "

"Prior to competing at Miss Universe, Glebova worked as a model and received her Bachelor of Commerce in Information Technology Management and Marketing at Ryerson University"

From wikipedia.

Please don't judge someone you don't know. :o

LaoPo

Love and creating a bit of a media frenzy are two different things.................

BTW, She is not a Canadian, maybe she is by citizenship, but she is as Russian as they come.

I don't judge people I don't know................... I as well as millions of others know enough about her to at least have an opinion about her, and my opinion is that she is a bimbo.

BTW, She is not a Canadian, maybe she is by citizenship,

Well, where I come from (Canada), that gives you every right to call yourself Canadian, regardless of what some aussie says.

At least us Ozzies have our own identity, you YANKIE wanna be! :o

I guess you call a guy who is now a Thai citizen, but who was born in the USA and has USA parents a Thai? Well done mate!

I think she is ugly IMO

When I saw her on Thai TV, I thought that all the excitement was that he was marrying a lady-boy.

PMSL :D

Lo you guys are worse than a bunch of envious women. I'd really like to see a pic of your partner.. wooof woof who let the dogs out? :D

edit:spelling

Well then, since you're volunteering, why don't you post up a pic of your husband or wife? :o

From wikipedia.

Please don't judge someone you don't know. :D

LaoPo

Love and creating a bit of a media frenzy are two different things.................

BTW, She is not a Canadian, maybe she is by citizenship, but she is as Russian as they come.

I don't judge people I don't know................... I as well as millions of others know enough about her to at least have an opinion about her, and my opinion is that she is a bimbo.

Your answer is a bit girlish like the women gossiping at the hairdressers' saloon reading all those gossip magazines :bah: Are you a woman Aussie ? :o

And about Canadian or not: I said: she is a Russian born Canadian; so what ?

But, you're a clever man NOT answering my question why you said "She is about as dumb as a dumb blonde"; that means you are:

qualifying her as dumb and now also as a bimbo...

Natalie Glebova is

1. Bachelor of Commerce in Information Technology Management and Marketing at Ryerson University

2. a classically trained pianist and composer

3. worked as a motivational speaker

4. strong promotor in a campaign to increase awareness of HIV and AIDS

5. and she became Miss Universe

Now, who's dumb and a bimbo ? :D

And, to brighten up your day:

ps: are you invited for the wedding ?

LaoPo :bah:

she can't be that dumb... she obviously had enough sense to realise thailand is the only country that gives a toss about her and her title, hence why she spends so much time here.

personally i only think she was voted miss universe because she said she liked som tam :o

1st post... hello btw;)

From wikipedia.

Please don't judge someone you don't know. :D

LaoPo

Your answer is a bit girlish like the women gossiping at the hairdressers' saloon reading all those gossip magazines :bah: Are you a woman Aussie ? :o

And about Canadian or not: I said: she is a Russian born Canadian; so what ?

But, you're a clever man NOT answering my question why you said "She is about as dumb as a dumb blonde"; that means you are:

qualifying her as dumb and now also as a bimbo...

Natalie Glebova is

1. Bachelor of Commerce in Information Technology Management and Marketing at Ryerson University

2. a classically trained pianist and composer

3. worked as a motivational speaker

4. strong promotor in a campaign to increase awareness of HIV and AIDS

5. and she became Miss Universe

Now, who's dumb and a bimbo ? :D

And, to brighten up your day:

ps: are you invited for the wedding ?

LaoPo :bah:

WOW!

For some reason you are obsessed with her so I will stop hurting your feelings by calling her a bimbo.

As far as girly gossiping goes, you sure do a far better job of that than me! Well done!

she can't be that dumb... she obviously had enough sense to realise thailand is the only country that gives a toss about her and her title, hence why she spends so much time here.

personally i only think she was voted miss universe because she said she liked som tam ;)

1st post... hello btw;)

She also knows that LaoPo is here to support her! :o

Exactly my thoughts. She realized that because the Miss Universe contest was held in Thailand, it would be the best place of becoming "popular". And what better way to do it than to start a relationship with Thailand's most famous sportsman, Paradorn.

At least us Ozzies have our own identity, you YANKIE wanna be! :D

Actually, the illiterate yob isn't what I'd call an Australian identity. Most Aussies I know are able to spell yankee. :D

There's exceptions in every gene pool tough. :o

Thailand's tennis star said to wed former Miss Universe

To marry ?

Thailand's tennis hero Paradorn Srichaphan is engaged to a former Miss Universe and the couple are expected to tie the knot in Bangkok later this year, reports said Saturday.

Paradorn, 28, and Natalie Glebova, a 25-year-old Canadian beauty, have "developed a special relationship" and they will announce their engagement at a news conference in Bangkok on Tuesday, the English-daily Nation said.

The couple will tie the knot by the end of this year in "one of the most celebrated weddings of 2007," the paper said, while the Thai-language Daily News said the wedding would likely take place in November.

Paradorn, the former world number nine, and Glebova were first seen together last year when she kissed him as a reward for beating Britain's Tim Henman in the quarter-finals of the Thailand Open, the Nation said.

Glebova, who won the 2005 Miss Universe title in the pageant held in Thailand, is also popular here. She has visited a temple-turned-hospice for AIDS patients and has worked as a "brand ambassador" for the kingdom's Singha beer.

Paradorn was long Asia's top-rated men's player before sliding out of the world's top 50 for the first time in five years in 2006. He has also become a staple of gossip magazines as he used to date Thailand's pop diva Tata Young.

Source:

http://news.brisbanetimes.com.au/thailands...072421-8sg.html

Natalie Glebova

Is a Russian born Canadian.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalie_Glebova

edit:

" In May 2006 it was announced that Glebova, along with golfer Vijay Singh and pro tennis player Paradorn Srichaphan, would become a brand ambassador for Thailand-based beer brewers Singha Corp. owners of Boon Rawd Brewery. " :o

LaoPo

and what ????

For some reason you are obsessed with her so I will stop hurting your feelings by calling her a bimbo.

As far as girly gossiping goes, you sure do a far better job of that than me! Well done!

I am obsessed & gossiping with/about her because I stated facts ? :o

Sorry, I am very happily married to a kind, sweet and very intelligent Lady who is next to that also very beautiful. I don't need to be obsessed with another Lady.

I just thought it was a nice 'piece' of Thailand news about two celebrities; so I posted it.

If you don't like her or the tennisplayer, that's up to you, but don't act like a teenager by calling people names.

I asked you why you called her dumb and a bimbo, without knowing her, and I think that's pathetic. If you have prove or facts about her that could qualify her as "dumb and a bimbo", be my guest, but you didn't.

An educated and intelligent person wouldn't do so.

Mods: as this topic is going out of control because of bashing and calling names I kindly request to close the thread. I'm puzzled why some posters act like that.

LaoPo :D

I am obsessed & gossiping with/about her because I stated facts ? :o

Sorry, I am very happily married to a kind, sweet and very intelligent Lady who is next to that also very beautiful. I don't need to be obsessed with another Lady.

I just thought it was a nice 'piece' of Thailand news about two celebrities; so I posted it.

If you don't like her or the tennisplayer, that's up to you, but don't act like a teenager by calling people names.

I asked you why you called her dumb and a bimbo, without knowing her, and I think that's pathetic. If you have prove or facts about her that could qualify her as "dumb and a bimbo", be my guest, but you didn't.

I have seen quite a few hours of her on TV and read a few media reports about her to see how simple she is, which is why I called her dumb and bimbo. Also, her choosing to marry Paradon for media attention make me further believe she is a bimbo.

An educated and intelligent person wouldn't do so.

You critise me for calling her names (because I don't know her) and yet you hint that I am an un-educated and un-intelligent person? Sorry buddy but I don't recall meeting you, so how do you possibly know enough about me to suggest what you said? You saying one thing about what I do and then going on to do the same thing youself would make you a hypocrite, wouldn't it?

Mods: as this topic is going out of control because of bashing and calling names I kindly request to close the thread. I'm puzzled why some posters act like that.

LaoPo :D

At least us Ozzies have our own identity, you YANKIE wanna be! :D

Actually, the illiterate yob isn't what I'd call an Australian identity. Most Aussies I know are able to spell yankee. :D

There's exceptions in every gene pool tough. :o

You must of been the spelling bee champion at your school!

I've never known someone who has such arrogance to be as academic as you seem :D

Well done!

Well he hasnt exactly done much himself last year or so and I wouldnt qualify him as a tennis superstar. I think this is more about gaining him publicity than anything else.

Definitely not a superstar of late... but getting to where he's been is easily a one in a several ten's of millions achievement odds wise that none of his critics (or the critics of most pro athletes) could ever replicate themselves.

:o

I've never known someone who has such arrogance to be as academic as you seem :D

Well done!

Judging from your PM, that little quip seems to have wounded more deeply than the winking emoticon suggests.

Fear not precious. I'll stop picking on you.

Edited by cdnvic

Well done!

Judging from your PM, that little quip seems to have wounded more deeply than the winking emoticon suggests.

Fear not precious. I'll stop picking on you.

:D

Paradorn's tennis game and overall world ranking seems to have suffered since all these love-life rumours and on / off celebrity romances emerged. Its about time he got back to his game and started winning things again.

Conversely, some of the posts on here might return to form if the nit-picking snipers in question went and got laid / a blowjob or something? :o Just a thought....