Best Place For Non-imm B? (penang Or Kl?)

i will be getting a non-imm B visa in either penang or KL within the next month. what is the best place to get a multiple entry one? i heard there are some problems with penang lately. kuala lumpur was very friendly when i got my tourist visa.

i will be getting a non-imm B visa in either penang or KL within the next month. what is the best place to get a multiple entry one? i heard there are some problems with penang lately. kuala lumpur was very friendly when i got my tourist visa.

Many posters confirm that Penang is not issuing multiple entry non-immigrant visa's now, but there are no reports on KL. As KL is the location of the Thai Embassy, it stands to reason that policy originates from there. Give it a go, and let us know.

Tried KL for multiple reentry non B less than 3 months ago. They very politely said they could not give me the 1 yr non-B even though I had all the right documentation. They told me that i would have to go back to my home country - UK - to get the 1 yr visa. :o

The Thai Embassy in my country of residence (Canada) told me they would issue a one year multiple B visa; but its a long flight from Bangkok to Montreal (i think that's where they are), so i kind of want to avoid that if possible. I'll call KL tomorrow morning and talk to them; they were very friendly last time.