CBD oil Import

I have been Taking CBD oil for my prostate cancer but ran out of my supply. I purchased the oil in UK but have now ran out. I went to the Origen clinic Pattaya  registered and bought a 5ml btl of 1:1 THC_CBD. Cost for oil 3,000 bht. Thats 3 times what I paid from the "Healing Couldren" UK. Unfortunately I cant go back atm to UK so. Has anyone had success with importing CBD from overseas ie California or UK.

You can't import it without running seriously afoul of the law. If you were bringing it in with you, that would be possible with a license from the FDA, but having it sent to you = not legal and do not try.

Do a search on thos forum as there have been many reports of people getting it in Thailand with wide range of prcing

• Thanks 1

My wife was giving some today by two of her friends. Apparently they were taught how to make it when they went to a seminar.

They take it to help them sleep. She doesn’t sleep well she said that she will try it.

They take between three and 10 drops of the stuff.

My wife is thinking of going to the next seminar which is in about three weeks time.

Apparently her brother took it when he was being treated for prostate cancer.

• 10 months later...
On 7/19/2020 at 11:03 AM, Sheryl said:

You can't import it without running seriously afoul of the law. If you were bringing it in with you, that would be possible with a license from the FDA, but having it sent to you = not legal and do not try.

Do a search on thos forum as there have been many reports of people getting it in Thailand with wide range of prcing

Does anyone know if it is possible to apply for a FDA license for importing CBD oil from the U.S and having it sent here?

Virtually impossible to get an FDA license to import anything, let alone CBD oil.

The only people who have succeeded :

(1) were importing something not available in Thailand

(2) had a letter from a Thai physician stating they need  that they needed the drug  and that there was no drug available i nThailand that would do; (3) were willing to put in a lot of time and effort and pay handsomely to get the approval - and did it through DHL.  See https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1178361-importing-personal-meds-via-dhl/

No way is the FDA going to approve personal  import of CDB given that it is produced locally