Prices For 40" Crt Tvs

chevykanteve

I'm interested in purchasing a 40" (or thereabouts) CRT TV. Can someone out there please give me general price-range guidelines? I'm in Roi-et but would like to know BKK and/or Khonkaen prices so that I can make intelligent (price) comparisons with TVs offered for sale here.

Thanks in advance for your input!!

I've never seen or heard about a 40" CRT TV - that would be a huge tube. Biggest I've seen is around 32" and they currently go for around 10K or so. Do you mean LCD?

No, I meant CRT, but if that size doesn't exist then I suppose I'd have to do with 32". Thanks for your input!

having the E-250 slider for the last 2 months and not entirely

happy with it and wanting to upgrade i was Looking at the D-900 slider

and while reading on reviews and comparison charts to other samsung sliders

i tell you what I'm lost and confused as to which is better with similar specs,

any one with first hand experience with the latest sliders out there?

Thanks,

40" is the largest theoretical size for a crt, I have never seen one, and I look a lot, big CRTs seem to be on the way out, the biggest I have recently seen is a 32" Phillips in Robinsons in Sri Racha which my be a Power Buy franchise, it was priced around 20,000thb. I have a 32" Samsung I would love another especially at the price I paid 17,000thb as a clearance item for Power Buy but no see. :o

Largest commercially available in Thailand was 36", and that was a long time ago. I doubt you could find one now. 32" is the current size, and they're not that good, in that it's a cheap model, not top-of-the-line, and not comparable to current LCD/Plasmas.