Forum upgrade in progress! ×

I just lost 10 KG. It was EASY

GoDucks

4 hours ago, GoDucks said:

I do not think it works for everyone.

But it sure works for me!

I had some issues with diarrhea first week.  Then all fine.

No, it is not all fine. yes, you believe it works, and you may have lost some weight, but that is short term.

it is an established fact that diets  heavy in meat result in  cancers and heart disease.  Thin people can and do suffer blocked arteries.  GI and colon/rectal cancer are more pronounced in those with a diet heavy in meat.  Use common sense. There isn't one reputable cardiologist or nutritionist who will agree with you and your fad diet. You can lose weight too if you only eat french fries.   What is so difficult to understand about a balanced diet, reduced calorie intake and  exercise?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, twocatsmac said:

Just how I refer to non food items. 

Im assuming you keep it in the med cabinet and not with the carrots.

The beef and chicken mentioned here will be full of non food items- antibiotics ????

• Thanks 1

I dropped from 110 kg to 95 kg over 5 months using a keto diet, was very easy to follow and I still got to eat great food, even ate non keto every so often. Been off it around 7 months and weight is still ok at 97kg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Orton Rd said:

The beef and chicken mentioned here will be full of non food items- antibiotics ????

I have gone 100% GREEN !   Here i am walking to my garden .  

image.jpeg.bd8e65664eb4d0cf11645844ff813bb4.jpeg

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, mokwit said:

Where are you getting Vitamin C from? If you don't want to eat fruit you can eat they eyes of your beef cattle. Hasn't Peterson just added beef liver to his diet ostensibly because it contains vitamin C (does it?). My guess is he found that he had been on a pure meat diet long enough to notice some of his teeth were coming loose.

Nah , The teeth came loose from Trying to Rip the tough Beef (can't chew it) .  :jap:

9 hours ago, innosiem said:

NO it is not
you are a fool to conflate them
they are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT

an Atkins diet reintroduces carbs after just 2 weeks
which is why you hear idiotic arguments against carnivore
saying "its only good short term"
when fools conflate carnivore with Atkins
as Atkins is useless after 2 weeks as carbs get reintroduced 

Wow! calm down brother!

So funny ! 555

Diet never worked with you :-)

And now you believe that you lose weight because you eat beef when the only reason why you lost weight (just a little, remember, you are still fat and overweight!) is that you stop sugar and and eat only protein.

Next step, if you don't die first, you will understand that eating any carbs as rice, pasta, bread, etc.. us the most stupid thing that everybody does and doesn't know !

How old are you ? Will you have time to learn more ?

:-)

• Sad 1

I had actually put on 9kg since March mainly because Gym was shut. I had stopped using the free weight dumbells I have at home some time ago.....Reintroduced them end of June without changing food intake and already dropped just over 5kg.

Again as I said before more calories burnt daily than you stuff in your mouth and you'll lose weight simple as that

• Like 1

It IS easy. Stop eating.

There were no fat people in Belsen.

Once you have realised that truth, then start thinking about what, and how much, you should eat.

I really do mean....THINKING.

Found an interesting video (2016) which did a huge study that shows that there is no single diet that is suitable for humans, i.e. one size doesn't fit all, it went on to say that as humans, we must have a tailored diet that will suit us as individuals as a lot of it has to do with the the different type of gut bacteria we have. It also went onto show that how glucose levels spiked in different types of diets when they weren't supposed to.

Check it out if you have a spare 30 minutes, I found it very interesting and educational.

• Like 2

On 7/18/2020 at 7:59 AM, Bruce Aussie Chiang Mai said:

Make sure your septic system emptied before you start Pune diet.

or plan an extended visit to your wife's family home

That way they can never whine about the foreigner not giving them enough

Edited by tonray

Since the crisis started in March I lost 8kg, from 86 to 78kg. How? I eat simply less and more importantly, besides a normal breakfast, I only eat once at around 3pm. No dinner. All food allowed. But I also stopped to drink alcohol, despite I never was a heavy drinker. 

• Like 1

I have also cut back my beer intake to historically low levels. These days 4 cans on a Friday night is a BIG night for me. I feel a lot better and obviously the calorie intake via beer has gone down a lot. It also means a diet of beef, beef and more beef is not required.....though I do loves me a bit of beef.....

16 minutes ago, PeachCH said:

Since the crisis started in March I lost 8kg, from 86 to 78kg. How? I eat simply less and more importantly, besides a normal breakfast, I only eat once at around 3pm. No dinner. All food allowed. But I also stopped to drink alcohol, despite I never was a heavy drinker. 

We also dropped alchohol even no big drinkers either, and I dropped 3 kg in 3 months no other adjustments. 

3 years ago I also did cut the carbs for 3 months living on 1750 kalories a day, and lost 16 kg in 3 months. Went a bit up when starting eating normal again, but I feel good at 84 kg and 179 cm. Do quite a bit of lifting, so okay built and 17% fat at the moment, and very comfortable with that. However it takes  a bit if pkanning and structure as dicipline to stay like this, and with the ace it does not come for free, have to work for it.

3 hours ago, Tagged said:

We also dropped alchohol even no big drinkers either, and I dropped 3 kg in 3 months no other adjustments. 

3 years ago I also did cut the carbs for 3 months living on 1750 kalories a day, and lost 16 kg in 3 months. Went a bit up when starting eating normal again, but I feel good at 84 kg and 179 cm. Do quite a bit of lifting, so okay built and 17% fat at the moment, and very comfortable with that. However it takes  a bit if pkanning and structure as dicipline to stay like this, and with the ace it does not come for free, have to work for it.

weight often does not say much, im heavier then you and around the same lenght. Got visible abs lower too.. so fat below 12-13% i guess. Not exactly sure. Muscles weigh a lot so the weight quotes don't really say a lot.

I seen skinny fat people too, no muscle in sight.. look skinny but still a belly. Its about fat not weight.. but for those who train its hard to find a good way to estimate fat as fat scales don't work well for muscular guys and skin calipers have a large margin of error. For me its always a measuring tape around the waist to see if im getting fatter or if its muscle. 

Food wise for me its always a mix of (healthy) carbs / veggies / fruits /meat and fish and fat. Now that i really cut out sugar results come fast. 

Unfortunately still an minor shoulder injury. I hope that it is gone in a few weeks. I really want to be able to do DB or barbell bench and shoulder press. I could do shoulder press without  pain but feel it is not helpful (inflamed tendon). So now mainly other lifting.

• Like 1