Beard Growing -

Pilotman

20 years ago in April 2000 I went trekking in Nepal for a month.  While I was in Nepal I decided not to shave.  When I got back to Bangkok I had a nice little full beard going on.  I kept it for about 3-4 more months and then I shaved it off.  After I shaved it off I got a lot of compliments from the females for not having a beard anymore.  

On 7/21/2020 at 3:11 AM, salsajapan said:

ugly anywhere in the world, just as when girls also don't shave...

Well I still have a full head of hair.

For me getting a little stubble is almost the same decision as; do I wear long pants or shorts today?

Actually it's down to laziness, if I can be bothered to shave. When I do go a little hairy however,  I do keep it manicured 

Edited by GinBoy2

18 hours ago, Hanuman2547 said:

20 years ago in April 2000 I went trekking in Nepal for a month.  While I was in Nepal I decided not to shave.  When I got back to Bangkok I had a nice little full beard going on.  I kept it for about 3-4 more months and then I shaved it off.  After I shaved it off I got a lot of compliments from the females for not having a beard anymore.  

After I shaved it off I got a lot of compliments from the females for not having a beard anymore.  

My experience too, but these days as I don't care what they think anymore I have a wonderful beard.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

When you know you got more bacteria in your beard than your ass then it's time to stop. And there is. 

Ut if you don't have the looks. Or no chin etc. Then the beard can make you look like a modell