Looking for Thai wagyu cattle

As I already explained in another thread, we are looking for Thai wagyu cattle in Sisaket province.

Right now we are in contact with a very big farm in Ubon province, which has sent the photos below.

At first sight, they look like the real deal.

What's your take on those?

Also what are we supposed to check, and what questions are we supposed to ask, in order to make sure that these are the right cows?

Thanks for your input.

Screenshot_20200719-213439_Messenger Lite.jpg

Screenshot_20200719-213511_Messenger Lite.jpg

Edited by Brunolem

13 minutes ago, kickstart said:

They look like all heifers ,so they will be sold for breeding .

So, first thing how old are they ,looking at those horns I would say 20-24 months, are they in calf yet,if not have they come on heat  yet,if not, and they should have by now ,shows the diet is poor , low in energy .

What are the crossed with , they will not be 100%, a popular cross would be Angus ,these I would say  are not Angus crosses ,legs to long  ?, could well be Brahman, but I could be wrong ,almost look if they have been  crossed with dairy cattle .

Where has the Wagyu breeding come from .most in Thailand has  come from imported  Australian semen ,and again that  would be a cross-breed ,so find out what percentage  is actually Wagyu blood .

You have got them what bulls are you going to use ,you can get Wagyu semen in Thailand I have been told Thai DLD now has Wagyu semen , or are you going  to have your own semen tank or use a DLD  AI guy ,or if you have one a local independent guy that does AI.  

Thanks. 

I plan to go visit this farm later this week, and I will ask these questions, among others...