Entry To Thailand - Update Sunday 19 July

Hi Everybody.

Just read the Bangkok Post and there is an article about allowing certain groups back into Thailand <link removed>

I actually thought married farangs were allowed to be back with their spouses if given clearance but it seems from the latest news they are excluded.

Does anyone have further information?

Edited by ubonjoe
removed link and immage to Bangkok Post (forum rule)

I have removed the link to the Bangkok Post and image from it. It is a violation of this forum rule.

26) The Bangkok Post and Phuketwan do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post or Phuketwan publications will be deleted from the forum.
These restrictions are put in place by the above publications, not Thaivisa.com
In rare cases, forum Administrators or the news team may use these sources under special permission.

It has nothing to do with being married to a Thai. Read again and you will see it is related to migrant workers from neighboring countries for few additional reasons there were not allowed before.

There was a previous one for those married to or family members of a Thai.

"The group 5 about elite card holders in this announcement."

Last few days, saw a elite card agent talking about good news will be announced soon.

I think this could be what he mean. ????

Foreign workers who with WP already qualified to come in previous phase of opening.

• Like 1