Russia meddled in Scottish vote, unclear on Brexit - UK parliamentary report

snoop1130

9 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’d hold off on claims of what the ‘British public saw through’.

They are are about to learn exactly what it is Brexit is going to mean for them.

They might then develop a little more clarity of vision.

I would worry about the transformation your country will be going through with the UK leaving the Jolly Boys Club instead of worrying about ours. We already have seen a 100,000 billion euros reasons for leaving.

4 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

But asking other countries and its leaders to meddle in the Scottish independence referendum was OK because it was unionists who wanted it?

Hypocrisy again. 

You have had your "once in a generation referendum" the Scots said 'no'

8 minutes ago, vogie said:

I would worry about the transformation your country will be going through with the UK leaving the Jolly Boys Club instead of worrying about ours. We already have seen a 100,000 billion euros reasons for leaving.

Once again your rambling and unfounded imagination is fixated on me and I find myself reminding you I am not the topic of discussion.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Once again your rambling and unfounded imagination is fixated on me and I find myself reminding you I am not the topic of discussion.

My imagination fixated on you ????, believe me nothing could be further from the truth.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, vogie said:

Your beef is with Salmond and Sturgeon, their words not mine.

Ah so a throwaway line is somehow written in tablets of stone when it comes to Scottish independence but all those things said by Brexiteers like Johnson are not?

More hypocrisy.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Rookiescot said:

Ah so a throwaway line is somehow written in tablets of stone when it comes to Scottish independence but all those things said by Brexiteers like Johnson are not?

More hypocrisy.

The man from number 10, he say no.

Just now, vogie said:

The man from number 10, he say no.

He cant keep just kicking it down the road. Moves are already afoot to take the decision out of his hands.

So he either mans up and accepts the challenge or he simply becomes an observer.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, vogie said:

My imagination fixated on you ????, believe me nothing could be further from the truth.

That’s good news vogie.

So in the future I won’t have to put with you posting your groundless imaginings of my nationality or anything else personal that I have chosen never to share on TVF.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

He cant keep just kicking it down the road. Moves are already afoot to take the decision out of his hands.

So he either mans up and accepts the challenge or he simply becomes an observer.  

With a 80 seat majority he will have the best seat in the house. ????????????

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

That is campaigning - nothing underhand, nothing concealed. Trying to draw some sort of equivalence is a little bit of a stretch, don't you think?

Going over the goverments head is treason, we pay the MPs to represent us and not themselves. They had no right to take it on themselves to be Quislings and go againgst the wishes of our country. Labour paid heavily for ignoring the wishes of our country.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

All a bit meaningless when a hostile foreign power is left to interfere in the UK’s  democratic processes with impunity, certain in the knowledge that the British Government are not interested in even investigating foreign interference.

How did a "foreign power" interfere with the UKs democratic process?