Whats needed for 1 year extension of a Non-O?

@ubonjoe or anyone else for that matter, can you point me to the proper area of the immigration site that details what's needed to do the 1 year extension of a Non-O? 

https://www.immigration.go.th/en/

It was a Non-O granted in country during the amnesty, im married, and have more than enough money. Just looking for the correct page to prepare for it. I need to go by Friday. 

5 minutes ago, Mama Noodle said:

What about the specific forms for multiple exit and re-entry permits? 

It is a TM8 form for either one of them. You just tick the box for which one you want. Download and complete this.Fillable TM8 re-entry permit form.pdf

If applying for an extension of stay based upon marriage you will not be able to apply for one until you get the one year extension stamp at the end of the under consideration period.

• Thanks 1

I usually get the retirement visa one year extension, but this year due to lack of funds I am thinking of the marriage visa.

I have enough funds going into a Thai bank monthly to cover the 40,000 baht required. But I believe the British Embassy have stopped doing the confirmation letters.

Will a  statement from the Bank with a covering letter suffice?

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, elfpattaya said:

Will a  statement from the Bank with a covering letter suffice?

They will accept a bank statement showing 12 months of transfers of 40k baht from abroad and a bank book showing them. You may be asked for proof of the source of income. You will also need a letter from the bank confirming your account. 

The UK embassy stopped doing proof of income letters in December of 2018

• Thanks 1