Udon Thani: Man shoots brother ‘for having affair with his wife’

webfact

Man shoots brother ‘for having affair with his wife’

By The Nation

800_997bd0f7ba587e3.jpg?v=1595492807

A feud between two brothers in Udon Thani province ended in murder after the younger sibling became convinced the elder was having an affair with his wife.

Somkid Phrachai was arrested on Wednesday (July 22) for fatally shooting Sathit Phrachai, 30, in the chest. The suspect said he lived in their father’s house with his wife and son.

Two weeks earlier, his older brother had come to live with them. Soon after he noticed footprints that were not his in front of the bedroom where he slept with his wife, said police

When he asked his wife to explain, she only gave a suspicious smirk, which heightened Somkid’s paranoia about a possible affair. His father then said he may have left the footprints after entering the room earlier to check on his grandson.

However, Somkid still had doubts, which led to an argument between the trio which resulted in him murdering his own brother.

The grief-stricken father attended the funeral rite on Thursday (July 23). Meanwhile, Somkid’s wife, Janrat Bua-khao, 23, insisted she had not had an affair with Sathit.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30391816

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-07-23

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, robblok said:

Right, i mean the guy could not just be paranoid and the woman innocent. I mean it must be the woman's fault. No proof of affair what so ever. 

Yeah maybe my conclusion is wrong , but like woman answear to her man when asked. That what lead hole sht to happen! Should know own man how crazy he is!

Same kind sht just happen my wife cousin, jealousy about own wife. He get stapped in chest. And hes my favorite guy in this coundry! Good he not dead!

Edited by 2 is 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, robblok said:

Right, i mean the guy could not just be paranoid and the woman innocent. I mean it must be the woman's fault. No proof of affair what so ever. 

Footprints  ahahaa

23 hours ago, webfact said:

The grief-stricken father attended the funeral rite on Thursday (July 23). Meanwhile, Somkid’s wife, Janrat Bua-khao, 23, insisted she had not had an affair with Sathit.

Dad must be so proud, that he brought up a kid of such character and intelligence.