Vientiane On Walking Street Is Gone

NewGuy

Sad to report that just about three years after Vientiane Kitchen moved from Second Road to Walking Street the "on the water" restaurant is no more .... just a shell. In the past year or so the customers just weren't to be seen and sometimes the quality was down. But I always liked it and found it better and cheaper than the super splurge places - I usually ate ordinary but delicious Thai, Lao and VN food.

I'll try out their Pattaya Tai branch in the next couple of days but I don't like the setting; it overlooks a parking lot and scrub land.

an alternative to the vientaine restaurant, is the fishing park on third road just past the back enterance to carrefour, you have a nice view sat by the lake, i personaly have always found the food there excellent , and extremely good value too.

BB

Sad to report that just about three years after Vientiane Kitchen moved from Second Road to Walking Street the "on the water" restaurant is no more ....

I used to be a fan but got sick and tired of their scam over the cold towels. They would offer as if free and then add 20Baht each to the bill.

Crappy attitude like this deserves the loss of customers