I Was Wondering,

Aranya

Hehe!! :D Silly me! :D But then again, I phrased my question that way because it was my newbie understanding that this forum's mainly for the girls! :o

Well, I'll look forward to these boys & girls meetings! :D

Another newbie question: how do I stay logged in here??

Aranya,

find enclosed the web adress of Bangkok Network of Women (BNOW).

http://www.geocities.com/bnow_th/BNOW.html

It is a group of girls that meets sometimes to share a drink (or many) :o

I have been once and it was pretty nice with a large mix of nationalities.

You will meet girls mostly but last time there were also some guys.

It is really relax and it helps to meet people when you are newly arrived such as me.

by the way, if you come to bgkk, i will be pleased to meet you. just let me know

see you!

:D @ Bluecat!

Sego, mille merci for the link! I registered so hopefully I will get their newsletter soon! I'm very eager to meet you!! Will PM you my numbers and all that asap! A un des quatre! :o

• 2 months later...

Sego, if you read this... Thanks again for the list. Every time I receive it I wonder how people can say they get bored in bkk :o The lady who handles that list really does a great job. I'll probably be in Bangkok sometime in Oct. so I'll try to contact you then. Also hope to finally meet Nat. Polly too!!! How about you, BlueTa? Care to join us? Oh wait. The anticipated seldom occurs, you quoted... :D

Sego, if you read this... Thanks again for the list. Every time I receive it I wonder how people can say they get bored in bkk :o The lady who handles that list really does a great job. I'll probably be in Bangkok sometime in Oct. so I'll try to contact you then. Also hope to finally meet Nat. Polly too!!! How about you, BlueTa? Care to join us? Oh wait. The anticipated seldom occurs, you quoted... :D

We'll love to meet you, Aranya.

Me and my boyfriend.

Did I say my boyfriend was Bluecat and sometimes hijacking my postings...? :D:D