Toilet Sprayers..

markiv

You guys are wussy boys...in Afghanistan we used river rocks, the nice smooth 2-3" ones, (held in left hand only, of course) to do the business. Water.....Whahahahaha (as Ta22 so eloquently puts it) Do not Have In That Special Place....Whahahahah!!!!!!!!!

i got one for ya! i was out at qulat, "afghanistan" and one of the afghan national army dudes came out a portalet with a blue hand. :o

Ah, the joys of being a bl---dy Yank, and living in the midst of this most marvelous and smarmy coprophilia.

Just remember, wipe front to aft, for proper hygiene :D

hey thier rocky bowbutta, only chicks need wipe front to aft so they dont get a bacterial infection in their monkey. :o What are you drinkin over thier? :D Save me one, ill be home in 3 week!

Those sprayers are great. The scoop buckets in the smaller towns still scare the crap outta me though :D

ever tried a squat toilet while drunk and the side walls of the bathroom too far away/soiled to lean on, now that scene would make me "sh*t retentive" :o

Using a squat pot without completely removing your britches? That’s a mystery of physics right their. Lets see, knees less than 90 degrees = shitty pants. Ankles more than 90 degrees = on you keester. I think only a person with the magic ability to squat in a rice patty and pick rice with out getting a wet butt could answer us that one.

Perhaps this will help:

squat.jpg

You guys are wussy boys...in Afghanistan we used river rocks, the nice smooth 2-3" ones, (held in left hand only, of course) to do the business. Water.....Whahahahaha (as Ta22 so eloquently puts it) Do not Have In That Special Place....Whahahahah!!!!!!!!!

rocks? post-9005-1177632296.gif

I'll assume something like this would be unsuitable to wipe the delicate area?

2450944078.jpg

In spite of many decades of grass roots level travel all around the world, I have never gotten the squirter or ladle thing down. For one, I have a knee that locks any time I do a deep squat which makes it almost impossible for me to get back up - this has me envisioning some poor Thai crapper-cleaner finding my bones in there. The other is there is something disturbing about watching the locals wiping that wet and something less than sanitary left hand on their shirt/dress, not t mention the door handle.

Why the wet hands? Once I figured out the mechanics behind how to use one of those things I have never gotten my hands wet.

We are talking about the old style scoop bucket which is pre bum gun. The basic process is to take one scoop of water out of the big urn next to the squat toilet, wet the hands and with the small block of soap make a lather then with the LEFT hand wash the nether regions. When clean splash the water from the scoop up the wash the soap away. Then wash the soap of the hands. Hence the wet hand, most didn't have towels and none had disposable paper napkins to the option was natural dry or wipe on the pants/shirt as you walked out.

THe next part is to use throw a half dozen scoops of water to wash the human waste away and to rinse the top of the squat toilet for the next person. That part seemed to be less commonly done and it was not unusual to go into the toilet and find a pile of turd in, on, and around the squat. So before starting you had to clean the toilet yourself. There was also a filthy old toilet brush that usually had bits of shit on it that you could use as well.

Ahh the memories - the sights and smells of Thailand

CB

rocks? post-9005-1177632296.gif

I'll assume something like this would be unsuitable to wipe the delicate area?

2450944078.jpg

LOL :o

Edited by mcgriffith

THe next part is to use throw a half dozen scoops of water to wash the human waste away and to rinse the top of the squat toilet for the next person. That part seemed to be less commonly done and it was not unusual to go into the toilet and find a pile of turd in, on, and around the squat. So before starting you had to clean the toilet yourself. There was also a filthy old toilet brush that usually had bits of shit on it that you could use as well.

Ahh the memories - the sights and smells of Thailand

Exactly! Hated those things! Because not only did I find sooo many toilets that needed cleaning, but I was also the cause of many! :D

That's why I love those hoses! Even though one needs to have good aim with them... When I travel, I check if the hotel has them, or not. If not, it's another hotel for me! Love playing with them :o

Always utilize a couple of test squirts first, aimed at the floor, to check the water pressure prior to using them on delicate areas. Saves on getting a big and unwanted surprise.

:o

tooot saibai :D

During my one year visit to Oz last year I certainly missed the sanitary spay hoses in Thailand.

If I ever travel overseas again for any length of time, ie. rent an apartment or stay with friend, I will take a spray from here.

So easy to install with a "Y" valve with shut offs for spray and toilet tank. If you guess wrong on the pipe size, reducers are available in most plumbing supply houses. If the spray is made in Korea or China with an international market it mind, perhaps various pipe sizes are contemplated?

Wow, two clear things in one paragraph where Thailand is so much more advanced than the USA.

Butt guns, and biodiesel.

Have been using biodiesel for almost a year now.

I am really intrigued!!! :D

How do you clean your bum with bio diesel??? :o

In the gun or after??? :D

Do you ignite to sanitise :bah:;)

Regards

:D

?

Wow!!

What a provoking reply mc gruf :o

Must have taken a lot of time, thought and brain searching.

Please keep up the good work :bah:

Thanks

Regards

:D

Dear IvanLaw,

A 900 pound package will be arriving at your law office Monday your time, COD, via FedEx from Thailand.

In it is contained the:

1) Entire history of Afghanistan, Thailand and the known universe since the Paleolithic era

2) a succinct 553 page dissertation on butt sprayer manufacture (official corporate sponser American Standard)

3) Assorted photos of buttsprayers in use

4) legal briefs containing all references to buttsprayers, since the Magna Carta was written

I always aim to please!

McG

:o

Edited by mcgriffith