Retiring Navy chief praises Phuket division for fight against ‘influential people’

webfact

Retiring Navy chief praises Phuket division for fight against ‘influential people’

By Eakkapop Thongtub

1596440137_1-org.jpg

Adm Luechai Ruddit, Commander in Chief of Royal Thai Navy (RTN), in Phuket today (Aug 3). Photo: Royal Thai Navy

PHUKET: Adm Luechai Ruddit, Commander in Chief of Royal Thai Navy (RTN), today commended the personnel at the Third Area Command in Phuket for their work, especially for the way they deal with influential people.

Adm Luechai arrived at the Third Area Command, based at Cape Panwa, this morning (Aug 3) as a special visit ahead of his formal retirement as the Navy Commander in Chief, a post he has held for the past two years.

Adm Luechai said he felt welcomed back to the base in Phuket, where he had previously served. "I am very pleased to visit here again. Naval Region 3 is the area where I used to work. I have visited here many times, and each time I feel connected to this unit and proud to have served with you,” he said.

Source: https://www.thephuketnews.com/retiring-navy-chief-praises-phuket-division-for-fight-against-influential-people-76879.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2020-08-03

17 hours ago, webfact said:

PHUKET: Adm Luechai Ruddit, Commander in Chief of Royal Thai Navy (RTN), today commended the personnel at the Third Area Command in Phuket for their work, especially for the way they deal with influential people.

In other words he had no ripples to iron out !