Thai police arrest two leaders of student protests

mark131v

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/thai-police-arrest-two-leaders-of-student-protests/ar-BB17GlTA?ocid=msedgntp

Just seen this Reuters report on MSN and it looks like the gloves are off, problem is the world is watching and the buffoon's in brown and their backers in green don't appear to be very smart if the red bull debacle is anything to go by, could get a bit messy

'It said that Anon was wanted for breaching article 116 of the criminal code by "raising unrest and disaffection" in a manner likely to cause a disturbance and lead to people breaking the law on July 18, when protesters gathered at Bangkok's Democracy Monument'

Appears there's no level the junta wont resort to in order to keep the Hoi-poloi in their place in order to protect the head of the trough

Interesting stuff ahead methinks...

Mods I did try to put in Thailand news but it wouldn't let me....

Edited by mark131v
  • Haha 1

A post in violation of fair use policy has been removed:

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

Mods I did try to put in Thailand news but it wouldn't let me....

Members are not allowed to post news topics in the News Forums as ThaiVisa has a News Team who's job it is to do this.  Please PM a member of the News Team with the suggested topic and they will research and post as necessary. 

//Closed//

• Haha 1