Covid forever

Yinn

8 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Western Countries should just give up , open everything up , stop social distancing and stop all measures and   admit Corona is the winner .

People in those Countries should be locked in as well , no one allowed out 

I think we should open all up and just mask up take as much care as possible and get on with life. People will die 100%, but the alternative of 30% world economy crash, mass unemployment in every country on the planet , homelessness, starvation and continual lock-down chaos is worse in my opinion.

This lunacy - and separation - has certainly made me realise getting the wife and kiddie out of Thailand is more important than staying there. There is no guarantee that the lovable Chinese rogues wont see the chaos they have brought to the world and deliver covid 20 soon and destroy the world even further. At least  with the family in the UK we wont have to worry about being apart and relentless airport closures 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It seems our potty Yinn likes to tell us all how bad farangs are all over the world.

For once Thailand and Thais managed something better than most western countries.

Congratulation Thailand and Thai people!

Now Yinn do you think we should also compare other things between Thailand and those countries? Maybe corruption, education, democracy, traffic death, law enforcement, etc.? Or is that something we better ignore to be able to look at all those bad behaving farangs?

lol, you really believe that western countries don't have the above issues? lets see - corruption (check)/ education (check- consider the fools running around infecting one another seems to indicate an education failure)/ democracy (check-  as if keeping down economically a certain people due to skin color is democratic lol)/ traffic death (check- higher rate in Thailand for sure)/ law enforcement lol yeah the west is best in law enforcement (depending on what color is your skin) 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

It seems our potty Yinn likes to tell us all how bad farangs are all over the world.

For once Thailand and Thais managed something better than most western countries.

Congratulation Thailand and Thai people!

Now Yinn do you think we should also compare other things between Thailand and those countries? Maybe corruption, education, democracy, traffic death, law enforcement, etc.? Or is that something we better ignore to be able to look at all those bad behaving farangs?

it's not about farangs. it's about people who behave wrong, the worst being those who are proud of behaving wrong.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Western Countries should just give up , open everything up , stop social distancing and stop all measures and   admit Corona is the winner .

People in those Countries should be locked in as well , no one allowed out 

And just let masses of people die?  That's your idea?

10 minutes ago, tgw said:

it's not about farangs. it's about people who behave wrong, the worst being those who are proud of behaving wrong.

I agree lots of people, especially in the land of the free, behave wrong about Covid-19. They could do a lot better to protect themselves and others.

But what I find strange is the fact that Yinn, who pretends to have joined this forum to learn about farangs and their behavior, seems to really enjoy that she can point out all the things which go wrong with Covid in the western world.

Why does she do that? Is this helpful to anybody?

It seems some people feel better when they can talk about others who do something wrong. I think it's called inferiority complex.

38 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

aaaah, leave them alone, they're busy................digging their parents and grandparents graves

Yeah you were not bothered about grandparents dying of flu before covid, let's not become overly dramatic.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Why does she do that? Is this helpful to anybody?

Just an username created by mods to increase traffic and revenue, which as of late has been lagging, like everything else in the world.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Now, its not as if those topics never get a mention, now is it ?

7 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

But what I find strange is the fact that Yinn, who pretends to have joined this forum to learn about farangs and their behavior, seems to really enjoy that she can point out all the things which go wrong with Covid in the western world.

She is in total denial about the road carnage, there are no western countries to compare with such fatalities so she leaves that one well alone!

• Like 1