Gyproc metal c studs

Joinaman

Hi there

Just wondering if anyone knows where i can buy 70mm Gyproc C stud and tracks ?

Do any of the big sheds sell them ?

Want to build a couple of dividing walls in the house, and would prefer to use stud and board, rather than the mess of block and render

Have seen a wall built using 75mm box section, welded, but is a bit over board  for a simple wall

Am in darkest Isaan, so need the sheds ideally

Thanks 

https://www.onestockhome.com/en/products/95105034/prowall-partition-system_gypsum-board_scg-gypsum-board_scg

you might have to order it special. from one of the big stores. but know you have picture and a thai description to help you.

Isaan is quite a big place and contains some big cities, may be a more specific location would help your cause.

Shaemus

21 minutes ago, shaemus said:

https://www.onestockhome.com/en/products/95105034/prowall-partition-system_gypsum-board_scg-gypsum-board_scg

you might have to order it special. from one of the big stores. but know you have picture and a thai description to help you.

Isaan is quite a big place and contains some big cities, may be a more specific location would help your cause.

Shaemus

Thanks  shaemus

i'm in Nackon Phanom, so would ideally be able to buy either here, or in Sakon Nakhon

Have seen the web site, an have used these for many many years, which is one of the reasons why i would like it, very quick, very easy, and strong 

Might have to just take pictures with me and travel round the sheds , see if anyone know what it is and stocks it, just a lots of milage to visit these sheds, over 55 k to the nearest shed

Thanks again

6 minutes ago, steve187 said:

i have seen it for sale in the larger hardware store, may not help you it was the one on the 36 road in rayong

Thanks steve

Any idea of the name of the store ? maybe have one near to us

6 minutes ago, Joinaman said:

Thanks  shaemus

i'm in Nackon Phanom, so would ideally be able to buy either here, or in Sakon Nakhon

Have seen the web site, an have used these for many many years, which is one of the reasons why i would like it, very quick, very easy, and strong 

Might have to just take pictures with me and travel round the sheds , see if anyone know what it is and stocks it, just a lots of milage to visit these sheds, over 55 k to the nearest shed

Thanks again

A bit of local Knowledge will help certainly. obviously the SCG branded will will the most expensive and the Mwill dictate how bothered people will be to help you order it.

Good luck on your quest.

Shaemus

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

With 5 locations in Bangkok and Central Thailand they are hardly country wide although they have an amazing range of products.

nine stores,( https://www.hardwarehouse.co.th/store-locator/) and i did say i believe, not near the op i see, maybe i'm lucky and live where they are, best tool selection i have seen in Thailand, i believe