Krung Thai Bank Next App

I want to set something up so that I can pay my credit card bill online with Krung Thai bank. The only way it seems possible to do this is by setting up anew account on the Next app. However, after checking it out, it seems it's another no foreigners situation as you have to scan something on the back of your Thai id card. Is there another kind of online banking they do where I can do this? I can't seem to find anything else.

I think the new account you try to open is the NextSaving Account which is indeed for Thai only, as you need the laserID.

Why you not open a normal saving account with KrungThai? and then connect this with your NextApp?
This works perfectly. You can check with the app your saving accounts as well your fix-deposits. You can pay with the app.
I use mainly Kasikorn app for paying online, but for example used it once for pay a speeding fine, which is easier to do with Krungthai.

What bank is your credit card from?  If it's a KTC you can set up direct debit at the branch so it's settled in full each month automatically.

If it's from another Thai bank then you can use the Bill Payment function in the NextApp and they have Citi, Aeon, Krungsri, UOB.  But don't seem to have Kbank or BKK bank.