i moved to Mukdahan province

ok, thanks for your quick reply, do you know they accept embassy letters for retirement extensions, just need to know for next year, because i have mine done last month here in bangkok. but like to know before.

i mean affidavit of income, sorry.

Edited by chris_samui

16 minutes ago, chris_samui said:

ok, thanks for your quick reply, do you know they accept embassy letters for retirement extensions, just need to know for next year, because i have mine done last month here in bangkok. but like to know before.

i mean affidavit of income, sorry.

If you have one they will accept it.

17 minutes ago, Aforek said:

yes, I know it, just at the entrance of Indochina market, I have seen it  already

the immigration office at the bridge, I think ,  is the one for going out Thailand, not for 90 days, extensions etc 

The one in the city is primarily for enforcement and the checkpoint at the docks there 

The one at the bridge is for extensions, 90 day reporting and etc. It is near the entrance for the bridge and not at it.

See their website here. http://www.mukdahanimmigration.org/muk_sev.php

• Like 2

It's the office near the bridge (not on it!). Just follow the road to the bridge/border checkpoint. Pass the numerous trucks, which are parking on both sides of the road and turn right into the small road right in front of the first gate. Follow that small road for about 200 metres. The office is on the right side right after a sharp corner to the left.

The office is located in the second building (you won't like to sit in the first one "gg").

Photocopy and photo facilitys are available at normal prices near the parking lot, which is located on the left side of the same road right before the first gate. You will have to look a bit carefully for the entrance of the parking lot because most of the time it is kind of hidden behind the trucks. It's long time toll parking but usually they don't charge you, when you tell them, you only came for doing  a photocopy or a photo and you will be gone in 10 minutes.   

• Like 1