As High As A Kite.

Pegasus

Cool pictures, is that one of those glider type things with a big fan on the back?

It's a Pegasus Quantum 912 2 seater microlight with a 80hp 4 cylinder 4 stroke engine.

This is mine, a Pegasus Quik 912S, it's got a 100hp engine with a top speed of over 100mph.

post-27503-1177506491_thumb.jpg

Cool pictures, is that one of those glider type things with a big fan on the back?

It's a Pegasus Quantum 912 2 seater microlight with a 80hp 4 cylinder 4 stroke engine.

This is mine, a Pegasus Quik 912S, it's got a 100hp engine with a top speed of over 100mph.

where would you go to learn to fly one / clubs etc in pattaya / what restrictions apply to learing to fly one ie wieght /health etc

Right-oh, right-oh...pull over pilot, let me see your license....

I have it on very good authority that whilst taking those pics, you were flying with no hands on the controls....only on the camera controls..... :o

I'll let you off with a caution this time but only because those pics were cool.

Have you ever thought of doing some night time P I work spying on unfaithful girlfriends from the air?? :D

Best way to view and visit Pattaya also - at 1000 ft !

There's always one isn't there? :o

Every silver lining has a cloud.

And what was wrong with that ? Those pictures were brilliant and to get such a clear view at that height, avoiding the traffic and fumes on the ground in my mind is far more beneficial. Wish I could fly.

Best way to view and visit Pattaya also - at 1000 ft !

There's always one isn't there? :o

Every silver lining has a cloud.

And what was wrong with that ? Those pictures were brilliant and to get such a clear view at that height, avoiding the traffic and fumes on the ground in my mind is far more beneficial. Wish I could fly.

I, too, thought 'shame on you, Jai Dee' especially being a moderator.