Students raise their voices against intimidation of protesters

webfact

Students raise their voices against intimidation of protesters

By The Nation

800_516edc945de71b4.jpg?v=1598195863

Students from four major universities in Bangkok gathered on Sunday (August 23) to campaign against the intimidation of anti-government political activists by the authorities.

4I1A0781%20copy.jpg

The students came from Kasetsart University, Silpakorn University, Bangkok University and Rangsit University.

4I1A0817%20copy.jpg

Several protesters came to Lan Khon Meaung square in Phra Nakhon district to deliver performances and art with political messages.

4I1A0945%20copy.jpg

The leaders also announced that they would gather more often every time the government used the law to arrest protesters.

4I1A0929%20copy.jpg

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30393408

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-08-24

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, yellowboat said:

Challenge cha cha to a debate.  He will give up immediately.  Intimidation is all he knows.  He will not hold up to being intimidated.  

He has other methods!

download.jpeg

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, PatOngo said:

He has other methods!

download.jpeg

There will be an end to demonstrations because Uncle Tu "believes" that clamping down on demonstrations achieves that end. If not there is always the use of the rifle as shown above. 

Edited by JusticeGB
Typo

Make sure it's all broadcasted live to the entire world. The utter horror of thinking of losing face will force the usurpers to do whatever you want. It's a deeply set irrational cultural flaw that must die, in the meanwhile, exploit it to the hilt.

21 hours ago, JusticeGB said:

There will be an end to demonstrations because Uncle Tu "believes" that clamping down on demonstrations achieves that end. If not there is always the use of the rifle as shown above. 

I'm surprised he knows how to hold a rifle, the only thing this government knows is graft and corruption.