Electrical & paint shop in bangkok or nonthaburi area

problemfarang

Hi guys, 

So i have decided to re-paint and also change some electrical switches at my home. I want to try this wifi or smart switches for some part of my mouse. I went to homepro near central westgate where my home is. Its a really big one but still they dont have options with switches. So if you know any good shop where i can have some options to chose, please let me know with full detail location. 

Also need some advice in paint too. Homepro has lot of brand and colors including the one i want. So im looking for a really good brand which will protect the walls from scratches and so on. Also something i dont need to mix thinner or water. Also need a good and easy plaster. For plaster i need ready plaster (no need to mix anything again). Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks a lot. 

I go to the main HomePro at Gnamwongwan.  For specialty switches, even nice USB outlets, I would look at banggood or lazada.  I replaced all my can lamps with Panasonic LED lights, from HP, and am very pleased.

Are you repairing cracks or a hole?  

Edited by moontang

4 hours ago, moontang said:

I go to the main HomePro at Gnamwongwan.  For specialty switches, even nice USB outlets, I would look at banggood or lazada.  I replaced all my can lamps with Panasonic LED lights, from HP, and am very pleased.

Are you repairing cracks or a hole?  

hi, thanks for the advice. 

cracks actually but not big or many, the house is only 6 months old. just finished. But i want to paint it for decoration, you know. better color.. something modern.. but i noticed i have some small cracks like 3 to 5 cm. Not deep just cracks because its a new house. I checked if its the paint or the wall, to be honest hard to tell. When i use spatula paint comes out (yes its really bad quality paint) But still can see the crack so it must be the wall. some of them are near the window so i believe its the rain and outside and inside. They are not deep too, easy for spatula

so its Gnamwongwan then. I also believe they have paints too? Also can you tell me what should i expect for price (switches) i think they are about 300 baht?

PS: actually i just saw a big one. its like 1 meter. its on ceiling and wall corner. I believe it happened when i connected my internet cable, drilled it.

thanks

Edited by problemfarang