PM in talks to reopen Thailand for foreign tourists

webfact

Drop the quarantine and I am back on the next flight, It's very hard being away from my son and family over there but to sit out two weeks jail and pay high prices to do so puts me off.

I work hard while I am away to save and then spend of which I and many other long stay residents do.

Only answer I can see is test just before you leave to re-enter and then test at the airport if you are still covid free you should be let to leave and download the tracking app, And also self quarantine at home.

• Like 2

The Thai Airways announcement on holiday flights for a number of nations is interesting in that it singles out China from the other nations. I wonder if China is actually going to get "more" than others on the holidays flights list or its a quirky press release.

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, nev said:

Drop the quarantine and I am back on the next flight, It's very hard being away from my son and family over there but to sit out two weeks jail and pay high prices to do so puts me off.

I work hard while I am away to save and then spend of which I and many other long stay residents do.

Only answer I can see is test just before you leave to re-enter and then test at the airport if you are still covid free you should be let to leave and download the tracking app, And also self quarantine at home.

I think a few people would be here only yesterday a family from England asked me about coming back

On 8/26/2020 at 9:57 PM, Kadilo said:

“THA chairwoman Marisa Sukosol Nunbhakdi said the government should focus on specific countries or cities and come up with promotions to bring back tourists.” 

Ooh hello China fancy a holiday?

They are less likeky to bring infections in.