Old TM6 Departure card so cannot use Online 90-Day Reporting!

I tried using the online 90-day reporting system and after 5 days the status is still "pending".

Per the Immigration 90-Day Reporting Procedure (TM.47) site ""One of the reason for not being able to do the 90-day check-in online is: "So far, this only seems to work if you arrived or have re-entered Thailand since 2013. We keep hearing that people who had entered Thailand before 2013 have disappointingly discovered that they cannot use the 90-day online reporting tool (likely due to limitations to the amount of history contained in the initial version of Immigration's online tool database). Check to see if the Departure Card you have in your passport has a Bar Code in the upper right hand corner (older style Departure Cards do not).""

I entered before 2013. My TM6 departure card does NOT have a bar code. Does that mean I can NEVER use the online 90-day reporting system until I get a new TM6? Anybody get this fixed? Thanks.

I don't see what the bar code has to do with it.  You just type in the number-no scanning involved.  The fact that it is pending would imply that your TM6 number format was acceptable to the system.   

Strange, if your status is "Pending" it normally means your request has been accepted. 

If something wrong or missing one can not even sent the request online. 

Addendum : See previous post. 

Edited by luckyluke

Pending means you got further than page one of the application.

Now you just have to wait for you local office to approve or disapprove it.

Some offices still do not process them which means it would remain pending for ever unless you cancel it.

• Like 1

You got further than I did. I was last out and back in Thailand in Oct 2019 and when I try to report online it just says no. So yesterday I went in to do it manually. Not sure it has anything to do with 2013 or bar codes, but could be something to do with TM6 as I heard that they were stopping them.

If your last entry was before the 2013 change to data base you can not report online and the only work around it a new entry.  Immigration will not manually add you. 

At present we also have the amnesty issue so if you did as instructed and did not make a report you must now report with passport to obtain a red stamp before being allowed to report online or by mail again.

17 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

At present we also have the amnesty issue so if you did as instructed and did not make a report you must now report with passport to obtain a red stamp before being allowed to report online or by mail again.

At this time it appears that on Chaeng Wattana/MTT immigration are doing the stamp in the passport. 

I did mine at the office here after skipping one in April and no stamp was done in my passport. I only needed the old receipt and my passport and it was done in a few minutes with new receipt to report in November.

57 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

If your last entry was before the 2013 change to data base you can not report online and the only work around it a new entry.  Immigration will not manually add you. 

I guess it's walk-in as usual then. Online would have really helped me as it's a 40K trip one-way!

2 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

If your last entry was before the 2013 change to data base you can not report online and the only work around it a new entry.

I wonder if that is still true, and for whom.

I report to the Jomtien office, which is in my neighborhood. My last entry was Sept 2009. When the online system went up, and after it had settled in a bit, I tried it and was rejected.

Years went by, then last month I tried again. It was accepted right away and approved within 24 hours.  

8 minutes ago, mahjongguy said:

I wonder if that is still true, and for whom.

I report to the Jomtien office, which is in my neighborhood. My last entry was Sept 2009. When the online system went up, and after it had settled in a bit, I tried it and was rejected.

Years went by, then last month I tried again. It was accepted right away and approved within 24 hours.  

Interesting indeed - but fear it may have more to do with amnesty everything approved than real change if your report was done before July 31.  Wish I could try it out but next report is due in November.  Hope someone who do and last entry prior to 2013 can try it out.  Would be good news for a lot of us.  Might be worth starting a new topic if not done already.

Edited by lopburi3

3 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

There are several reports that when acquiring a new Passport and changing the stamps over at Immigration, some who could not previously use the online service found they were now able to use it.

That suggests that at least at some offices when changing stamps to a new Passport the new details are being recorded on the newer system.

18 minutes ago, mahjongguy said:

I filed that successful report on August 11th.

You have a strange definition of last month.  ????

Years went by, then last month I tried again.

Still think subject should qualify for a new topic and see if others have also had success that were previously blocked by the entry date issue.  Thanks for the information.

2 hours ago, Caldera said:

It would have been a nice project for immigration to FINALLY fix this during this time of peace and quiet.

I strongly suspect, however, that all their effort over this period has been channeled into completing the "major project" of updating the extranet security certificate, which finally seems to have now been successfully accomplished!????

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I did mine at the office here after skipping one in April and no stamp was done in my passport. I only needed the old receipt and my passport and it was done in a few minutes with new receipt to report in November.

Pretty much an identical story to mine, just this morning at Jomtien.  Must have been in the office for at least two minutes!

Edited by PGSan
Typo fixed.

8 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Some offices still do not process them which means it would remain pending for ever unless you cancel it.

I did my 90 online renewal today [retirement visa]

My TM 6 is dated 2009, my last entry date, I've never had any issues doing this.
However the online application today showed "pending" in the top right hand corner... which is unusual as it's normally accepted immediately.

I went back to the "immigration intranet page" find the 3 options and click-on the 90-day status box... it said accepted
I clicked on it and printed out my new 90 day report date. 

9 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Check my post #22

8 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

Check my post #22

8 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

At this time it appears that on Chaeng Wattana/MTT immigration are doing the stamp in the passport. 

I did my report today in Phuket because the online interface just tells me without a reason it doesn't accept the application and I should go to the office. I assume because my report is overdue. Same situation as you. Skipped mine and now got a new receipt without any hassles and no stamp in passport. No questions asked or comments. It was surprisingly easy. The immigration office had nearly no people. There were maybe 4 others. I expect that next time in November I'll be able to do the report online.

On 8/28/2020 at 2:16 PM, laochef said:

My last few 90-day reports, via online, takes 13-15 days to get approval. In June it was approved the day AFTER the official last day, That one took 15 days... (Phetchabun)

Good to know. I'll keep checking to see if it was approved or not.

FINALLY APPROVED! Hey guys, after 7 days received email (I hadn't checked for days that's why I'm first posting this) that my 90-Day online was approved. This was the message in my email "ผลการแจ้งที่พักอาศัยเกิน 90 วัน ของท่าน มีการ อนุมัติ กรุณาตรวจสอบการ อนุมัติ ได้ที่ www.immigration.go.th Notification 90 days is Approved. You can check status by visit www.immigration.go.th" Also checked via their Web page and the status was Approved there, too. Wow, it actually worked!

BTW, to download approval form: On approval page, from "View" column click on magnifying glass, then from very bottom select "The Next Appointment" (PRINT) tab. Can save as pdf document.

Edited by djeetyet
clarification