Michael Jackson 'KNEW he would die like Elvis' says wife Lisa Marie Presley

snoop1130

Michael Jackson 'KNEW he would die like Elvis' says wife Lisa Marie Presley

By STEFAN KYRIAZIS

grto;.PNG

Michael Jackson warned he would die like Elvis (Image: GETTY )

MICHAEL JACKSON told his wife Lisa Marie Presley that he would die like her father, Elvis. Tragically, it all came true. Lisa Marie spoke of her "pain" that "I had to go through this twice."

When Michael Jackson married Lisa Marie Presley the whole world stared in amazement.

Yet, at the time and afterwards, Lisa Marie insisted it was not a "sham" marriage – including physically.

More than that, she revealed that she was one of the few people who could actually understand what her husband was going through.

Full Story: https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/music/1329400/Michael-Jackson-death-like-Elvis-wife-Lisa-Marie-Presley-Graceland-drugs-how-did-die

Jackson was investigated for molestation in 1993 and 1994 and paid out $20,000,000 to one of the victims families to make it all go away, which it did.

Straight after that, he was married to Lisa Marie Presley, i.e. after he paid off the kids family that were bringing charges against him for child molestation.

They were married for almost two years, May 26, 1994 to January 1996, that was pretty much straight after the pay-off, everyone knows it was a marriage of convenience and it cost him more money, too make people think he wasn't a phedomphile.

Grew up with his music and thoroughly enjoyed his music as much as I did the late King of Rocks, but you can see the clear difference.

I also remember when Elton John married an Aussie girl to cover up him being gay, as it wasn't the right time for him to have his gayness in the open back in the day.

I suppose where there is a buck to be made, there is a buck to be made.

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 1

On 8/31/2020 at 6:17 PM, snoop1130 said:

Michael Jackson 'KNEW he would die like Elvis'

I guess Michael was happy to die like Elvis, otherwise he would have done something to prevent just that...

(it also confirms he was not that smart 5555)