For how much longer do we have to wear masks in supermarkets for?

Keyser Soze666

1 minute ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

I went to a "Seven" in Pattaya today and for the first time, I wan't shot with a temperature gun nor squirted with alcohol gel...has the dam begun to break or is this one store off the reservation?

There will always be situations like this. Just recently I went to the Central Mall in Pattaya. In front of me a Thai with technical equipment - an engineer. When his temperature was measured the thermometer showed a red light. But without any word he was allowed to pass. Then I asked the guy why he let him in. The answer was "He was here before already"... There will always be people that don't care - even if it is their job. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Perhaps we are simply not designed to be surrounding by the exhalations of so many different people every day. Perhaps we need to just work out how to get comfortable with masks.

I quite like the idea of this new one comgin from LG which includes an air purifier:

https://www.techradar.com/news/lg-unveils-new-battery-powered-face-mask-that-doubles-as-an-air-purifier

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MyTHaiMyKe said:

I see many people not wearing masks, a lot of them are Thais! Why is the gestapo not enforcing the rules of the land? Can't make no money enforcing that rule!

I also see many not wearing masks and notice they are aliens.

The other day on main sukhumvit rd, 3 foreigners on one motorcycle, no masks and no helmets.

Edited by userabcd

How long is this going to go on for, or is it now just ingrained into society for good? 

It will continue for at least 8 or 12 months. Then a vaccine should provide a strong argument for ending the mask nonsense, but of course you will continue to have a large contingent of overly concerned snowflakes who will insist everyone has to wear a mask and 60 trillion people will die otherwise.

• Like 1