Carry on luggage flying Nok and air Asia

Drew3223

I got stopped at Dortmund airport last Thursday with a bottle of Brinkshoff pilsner at the boarding gate, I had to finish it off before being let through. The cheeky staff wouldn't take the bottle off me to put in the bin, covid apparently, I had to put it in the bin myself, nice drop of beer too.

26 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

I got stopped at Dortmund airport last Thursday with a bottle of Brinkshoff pilsner at the boarding gate, I had to finish it off before being let through. The cheeky staff wouldn't take the bottle off me to put in the bin, covid apparently, I had to put it in the bin myself, nice drop of beer too.

Can take the boy out of Essex........

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Can take the boy out of Essex........

I was trying new beers in Europe, Greece and Germany. Mythos in Athens was a very good beer and Krombacher in Dortmund, plus sightseeing in Athens. It seems like younger European ladies are not into 50 year old British men, weird that, very easy in Thailand 555.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, tribalfusion001 said:

I was trying new beers in Europe, Greece and Germany. Mythos in Athens was a very good beer and Krombacher in Dortmund, plus sightseeing in Athens. It seems like younger European ladies are not into 50 year old British men, weird that, very easy in Thailand 555.

I could of told you that before you went and saved you a few quid. 

What made you choose Dortmund?

37 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

If I cant have a nice drop of beer--a Spot of tea will suffice..indeed

3 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

It seems like younger European ladies are not into 50 year old British men, weird that, very easy in Thailand 555.

I'll bite ????.  I still get a lot of attention from the young ladies in UK and Europe and I'm over 50 but was never into the general female mentality here, hence why I headed east.  

36 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

I could of told you that before you went and saved you a few quid. 

What made you choose Dortmund?

I had 4 hours to kill between flights, so I got bus into town and had a beer plus bratwurst and chips lol.

32 minutes ago, torturedsole said:

I'll bite ????.  I still get a lot of attention from the young ladies in UK and Europe and I'm over 50 but was never into the general female mentality here, hence why I headed east.  

Well, I would have gone to SE Asia but infected Europeans not allowed in. I was getting on ok with a waitress, but I think her BF or cousin turned up working in the bar and he shortchanged me, t*sser!

All I saw was lots of pouting women and acting aloof, but damn some of them were hot!

38 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

All I saw was lots of pouting women and acting aloof, but damn some of them were hot!

I know what you mean.

I'm happily married but my Thai wife doesn't get too concerned about my occasional wandering eye (nothing acted upon) and she'll even point out ladies giving me the eye that I'm not even aware of.  She seems reassured that I receive occasional attention.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, torturedsole said:

I know what you mean.

I'm happily married but my Thai wife doesn't get too concerned about my occasional wandering eye (nothing acted upon) and she'll even point out ladies giving me the eye that I'm not even aware of.  She seems reassured that I receive occasional attention.  

It was my first trip to mainland Europe since 2006, caught the SE Asia bug in 2009 and brought one back, she's back in BKK now (divorced) lol.

Seeing as Thailand or any of the other countries in that part of the world are not fully opening up any time soon, I might have to rediscover Europe.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tribalfusion001 said:

It was my first trip to mainland Europe since 2006, caught the SE Asia bug in 2009 and brought one back, she's back in BKK now (divorced) lol.

Seeing as Thailand or any of the other countries in that part of the world are not fully opening up any time soon, I might have to rediscover Europe.

I've a good memory and think we communicated on the other forum years ago. I'm sure we did at the time as I married around the time you did. I even recall a few PMs. Won't go into detail obviously.

12 minutes ago, torturedsole said:

I've a good memory and think we communicated on the other forum years ago. I'm sure we did at the time as I married around the time you did. I even recall a few PMs. Won't go into detail obviously.

Thailand-UK forum? I was on there in 2012 and banned, not sure why I'm an ???? 555.

Edited by tribalfusion001

16 hours ago, CGW said:

Indeed, be a sad day in hell when people have the audacity to think they can consume a "nice can of craft beer" while occupying a seat on an aircraft that they have paid for! the bare faced effrontery of such an act!

I know. Some people are pathetic aren't they? I am not taking check in luggage, and the beer was to be consumed in Bangkok, before I go see Tenet.

But some people are so sad and narrow-minded that they just love to have a go at anyone - knobends. Better off dead, imo.