PHUKET: O-A-retire renew = Confirm of 65k Baht ?

My first renew!   Who knows what the PHUKET-IO officials want to see regarding proof of 65,000 baht? Do IO-officer want the confirmation that the amount will be received in EUR in my home country   ?   and / or    the confirmation from the Thai bank that the money will be received?  At the website of the Phuket consul I see she offers a confirmation of income  = "Bescheinigungen (Lebensbescheinigungen, Einkommensbescheinigungen zur Vorlage bei der thailändischen Immigration, Wohnsitzbescheinigungen nachweislich zur Vorlage in Deutschland)" = is this enough for IO ?  Thanks in advance for information.

Info is here on the Phuket immigration volunteers website. https://piv-phuket.com/long-stay-extensions/retirement/

Google translate of what you wrote in German meets this requirement shown on the site.

"Income option:
Letter from Embassy/Consul certifying at least 65.000 Baht a month. (Max 6 months Old)
Supporting documents of the income may be requested by the immigration officer."

• Like 1

Thanks for your Answer, ubonjoe,

but just this is the problem "may!" "Supporting documents of the income may be requested by the immigration officer. So I wanted to ask people who has experience in renew OA in PHUKET.  You know better than me, that the IO handle very different ????

If you look at the page I posted a link to it says.

"Copy bank book name page and last 2 months transactions." 

The volunteers website is normally a good source for info.

You could ask immigration about it for a definitive answer.