Trump denies report that he spoke disparagingly of U.S. war dead

snoop1130

57 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Dont ever go to any bar or rugby club or anything , you'd get very upset by what people say in those places

Im a big gaelic games fan - so lots of club bars. I haven't run into a President of the USA there, talking dirty. Most of the women there would whack him with a hurley. ????

53 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

I havent been following this thread and I just asked whether theres been any proof provided that he said it . 

I will need to arm myself with a rifle if I come into this thread again , its not safe

no, you'll only need one, to enter the USA, at least as long as the Great Divider is POTUS.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Was the USA united when Obama was POTUS ?

They were not

I forgot! although OB was a talking head and a drone queen, we Irish didnt pity the US back then.

Edited by paddypower
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Were non Obama supporters out rioting in the same way the non Trump supporters are doing nowadays ?

First off, 93 percent of these demonstrations were entirely peaceful. In the 7 percent, the number of the violent participants varied. Is it your contention that the small number of violent protestors were in fact all supporters of Obama, and if they were, are they a statistically significant number?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, polpott said:

No, its because Trump has created and actively encouraged division in society. Its all about engendering loyalty in his team (base). "You're either with us or against us". "Build that wall" "MAGA".

I see now ; Trump caused the rioters to riot and thus its Trumps fault for all the unrest .

What about the looting ? 

I suppose that thats Trumps fault as well ?

Just now, CorpusChristie said:

I see now ; Trump caused the rioters to riot and thus its Trumps fault for all the unrest .

What about the looting ? 

I suppose that thats Trumps fault as well ?

They had a genuine beef. Instead of calming the situation he deliberately inflamed it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1