Covid test for travel requirement. Cheapest price in Pattaya

SpudIslander

I'm curious which airline you are flying and where the connections are.  I plan on flying to Canada with a stop in Tokyo (on JAL). As far as I can tell, there in no requirement for a test as I will remain airside at Narita airport.  Also, assuming you are Canadian, you do not need a test to enter Canada.

Please let me know.  I'm interested in your upcoming plans.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, SAcanman said:

I'm curious which airline you are flying and where the connections are.  I plan on flying to Canada with a stop in Tokyo (on JAL). As far as I can tell, there in no requirement for a test as I will remain airside at Narita airport.  Also, assuming you are Canadian, you do not need a test to enter Canada.

Please let me know.  I'm interested in your upcoming plans.

Thanks.

I am flying this Sunday morning 12:50 with Etihad to Toronto via Abu Dhabi. This is a requirement of their airline. They also told me I needed to download an app called ArriveCAN which I did and completed the fields required. I am currently in Pattaya. I know that this test is available at Bangkok Pattaya Hospital for 6500 baht but I heard that their are some government hospitals that only charge 3000 baht.

1 hour ago, losjims said:

N Health. On the Sukhumvit Road on the left just before Bangkok Pattaya Hospital

I got one a few weeks ago.

Cost THB 2,250

Thank you, I called them and they told me to come at 9:00 am and the results will be ready later in the day around 5:00 pm. Did you use your results for travel? Etihad told me that it must be approved by the Government of the Kingdom of Thailand. It is a certificate. N Health also told me the price was THB 3,250. I'll check it out tomorrow.