THAI flies home 431 Thais from Hong Kong and Taipei

rooster59

THAI flies home 431 Thais from Hong Kong and Taipei

By The Nation

800_121e9c27c1d0388.jpg

Thai Airways International (THAI), in cooperation with the Foreign Ministry, brought back 431 Thai nationals stranded in Hong Kong and Taipei.

thai air 1.jpg

Thais who had registered with the Royal Thai Consulate-General in Hong Kong and Thailand Trade and Economic Office in Taipei were eligible to take these special flights, Sqn Leader Anirut Sangrit, vice president of the airline’s flight operations department, said.

thai air 2.jpg

THAI flight TG607 brought back 189 Thais from Hong Kong on Wednesday night (September 9). This is the fourth flight organised to repatriate Thais from Hong Kong.

Meanwhile, flight TG633 brought back 242 Thais from Taipei on Thursday afternoon (September 10). This is the sixth flight organised to repatriate Thais from Taipei.

The airline also delivered cargo on these roundtrip flights.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30394435

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-09-13

When I hear of the Thais who come back to Thailand, and test positive, I wonder 

just how good is the air filters and scrubbers on the air planes? Maybe even the hepa 

filters do not get enough of the virus. It seems that a lot of these people get back and

then test positive, scary. I hope that this latest bunch of Thais are healthy.

Geezer

17 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

When I hear of the Thais who come back to Thailand, and test positive, I wonder 

just how good is the air filters and scrubbers on the air planes? Maybe even the hepa 

filters do not get enough of the virus. It seems that a lot of these people get back and

then test positive, scary. I hope that this latest bunch of Thais are healthy.

Geezer

would  you want to get on that  plane after theyd  all gotten  off?

Curious how much the government pays per flight, or per passenger?  I'm sure they are trying to subsidize THAI through these flights.  I'm also curious if and when all of the past freebies and handouts will come forth from decades of underhanded payments.  There needs to be real accounting now, although I suspect many records can no longer be found.