Thai Visa Centre - Visa Agent

OK I admit I am a bit naive when it comes to this subject,and even after reading of others in trouble I still have problems,so if I make this as easy as I can I would appreciate a

simple answer---- if there is one

Earlier this year I went to my Udon Thani Immigration to renew the extension for my Retirement Visa and during the process an officer told me that the first extension,in my passport was an O and the rest have been OA's (4 of them) in my Passport. Now--- I have been getting my extensions(with no problems) on the 800,000bt in the bank system but now I have to have medical insurance,but for 16,000bt  he could somehow ?? waiver that and I got my extension,but told me I would have to go through the same procedure(hoop) next year. I would be grateful for your comments and your help to get out of this position I am in------I am unable,because of my age to get insurance.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, biplanebluey said:

OK I admit I am a bit naive when it comes to this subject,and even after reading of others in trouble I still have problems,so if I make this as easy as I can I would appreciate a

Earlier this year I went to my Udon Thani Immigration to renew the extension for my Retirement Visa and during the process an officer told me that the first extension,in my passport was an O and the rest have been OA's (4 of them) in my Passport. Now--- I have been getting my extensions(with no problems) on the 800,000bt in the bank system but now I have to have medical insurance,but for 16,000bt  he could somehow ?? waiver that and I got my extension,but told me I would have to go through the same procedure(hoop) next year. I would be grateful for your comments and your help to get out of this position I am in------I am unable,because of my age to get insurance.

That just does not make sense....it is dependent on your initial visa that you last entered the country on, whether a Non-Imm-O or Non-Imm-OA. Extensions do not themselves have these categories. 

The insurance requirement came in Oct 2019 for original O-A Visa entries for retirement extensions, so it is possible that you now require insurance where previously not.. 

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, salsajapan said:

Anybody knows if they will help next week after 22nd ?

It would entirely depend on your situation.

Just know that agent options will get greatly reduced the less time you give them.

Anyone that is currently here on amnesty, and their last visa was a tourist visa/exempt entry, or visa on arrival should be sorted things out already.

We know some people are still wishing for an extension of amnesty for 30/60 days, but it's honestly not worth the risk at this point.

Waiting until the 22nd is not smart if your intention is to stay long term especially if you have not yet secured a 30 day visa extension through an embassy letter.

• Like 2

On 9/20/2020 at 4:04 PM, MrMilk said:

Are you able to help with a 30 days extension of a tourist exempt entry, without a embassy letter?

Not used any extension so far

You shouldn't need help with that one, most IO's are honoring these. If your local one isn't, take a trip up to Ubon, the office here is giving these out. Give your hotel as your address. Many other forum members have reported trouble doing this in BKK.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, salsajapan said:

Why, can't you

You need to go to your embassy, and have them issue you a letter supporting your reason for an extension.

But you should have done this weeks ago... It may still be possible, but you need to hurry.

Edited by ThaiVisaCentre
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, 2530Ubon said:

You shouldn't need help with that one, most IO's are honoring these. If your local one isn't, take a trip up to Ubon, the office here is giving these out. Give your hotel as your address. Many other forum members have reported trouble doing this in BKK.

There are also provinces near Bangkok which see few applicants such as Chachoengsao and Saraburi that could be worth looking into. Either one makes a pleasant day trip from Bangkok. 

• Like 2

I had a legitimate retirement visa - an O/A multi-entry issued by the London Thai Embassy.  I left in January 2020 to go to a wedding in the UK.  With air travel to Thailand restricted in March I was unable to return to my partner in Bangkok.   My visa has now expired last month August 2020 what are my options? especially seeing as now I am in the UK and the Corona Virus is bad.  I cant see me ever getting back to the country.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Alsyapal said:

I had a legitimate retirement visa - an O/A multi-entry issued by the London Thai Embassy.  I left in January 2020 to go to a wedding in the UK.  With air travel to Thailand restricted in March I was unable to return to my partner in Bangkok.   My visa has now expired last month August 2020 what are my options? especially seeing as now I am in the UK and the Corona Virus is bad.  I cant see me ever getting back to the country.

If you have a marriage certification you can, right now, get a 90 day at your local embassy for a Non O (thai wife). This can then be converted to a fully one year extension in Thailand. Otherwise you can get into the que for the "special tourist visa". Both require all the hoops to jump through to get the Certificate of Entry many have discussed. I would not waste time on this, the embassies are going to get even more busy processing this STV soon. This STV of course presumes the UK will be on the accepted countries list... which the UK is not looking good for being allowed on that list the way Boris is talking secondwave now.

Edited by Tounge Thaied
spelling and content
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Barnet said:

Thanks for helping so many of us.  Let people see how much you are charging for these visas.  How much for a Non Imm O, the initial three month one?  

We can no longer assist with conversion from TR/Arrival/Voa entry into 3 month non-o directly anymore.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, ThaiVisaCentre said:

We can no longer assist with conversion from TR/Arrival/Voa entry into 3 month non-o directly anymore.

I got a consideration stamp today until the 20th of October I will need to go back again to get the official stamp to change to October 26th. Do you have any extension options for TR/Arrival/VOA after October 26th?

Edited by donpo

2 hours ago, 2530Ubon said:

Is that also for people with valid 60 & 30 day tourist extensions WITHOUT an embassy letter?

If you have done a recent 30/60 day extension that gives us 15+ days to work with then it is still possible to do the non-o visa directly on top of that extension.

There are still options, but the process would change because you simply don't have the required time anymore.

Send us a message on LINE (@thaivisacentre), and we can see what we can do for you

• Thanks 1

On 9/19/2020 at 1:48 PM, biplanebluey said:

Very typical of my observations. They talk one game and play another. I thought OAs were only available by applying in your home country. I got my O visa in Laos and insurance has never been mentioned. I certainly don't qualify at 70 and with several major pre-existing conditions, including prostate cancer. All barriers disappear with the magic brown envelope.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Barnet said:

I got my 30 days today so wish to apply for a Non Im O marriage visa.  Please can you now disclose how much you will charge for this?

- LINE @thaivisacentre (https://tvc.in.th/LINE)
- EMAIL [email protected]
- PHONE +66 2-508-8428 (10AM to 4PM)
- MAP https://g.page/thaivisacentre
- WEBSITE https://thaivisacentre.com

What's the matter with you? Why don't you post your passport picture page and latest stamp from Immigration here if you think this is the place to do business?

Contact them via the avenues they have suggested or at the very least via PM.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Barnet said:

I got my 30 days today so wish to apply for a Non Im O marriage visa.  Please can you now disclose how much you will charge for this?

Please send our staff a LINE message.

At the moment I would have to assume you have a new under consideration stamp, so please send the related stamps over there as well.

13 hours ago, KhunFred said:

Very typical of my observations. They talk one game and play another. I thought OAs were only available by applying in your home country. I got my O visa in Laos and insurance has never been mentioned. I certainly don't qualify at 70 and with several major pre-existing conditions, including prostate cancer. All barriers disappear with the magic brown envelope.

I suspect the poster had a permission of stay based on an O-A Visa entry and had been doing a retirement extension every year since. The requirement for medical insurance for retirement extensions based on an O-A Visa Permission/ Entry came into effect in Oct 2019 so it is quite possible to now have an insurance requirement. It was not explained to him very well with the O-Extension and O-A Extension nonsense.

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 1