Thai Caucasian Kids Look?

Crocs

Someone told me that "Asian genes" tend to dominate over "Caucasian genes" (in the same way that genes for brown eyes will dominate genes for blue eyes). Has anyone noticed this in mixed race kids (especially Caucasian father, Thai mother) - is it generally true that such kids will look "more asian" or is that a myth?

Sorry, beg to differ with you. Take a look at my wife, me and my kids at http://members.cscoms.com/~mglatz Definitely caucasian dominace in features and complexion. Even in personality traits, but those can be attributed to upbringing. I am an American, born in Germany and of Russian and Rumanian descent, but, do not know if that makes a difference. :o

Sorry, beg to differ with you. Take a look at my wife, me and my kids at http://members.cscoms.com/~mglatz Definitely caucasian dominace in features and complexion. Even in personality traits, but those can be attributed to upbringing. I am an American, born in Germany and of Russian and Rumanian descent, but, do not know if that makes a difference. :o

I think your kids look at least as Asian as caucasion. But lovely non the less

Sorry, beg to differ with you.  Take a look at my wife, me and my kids at http://members.cscoms.com/~mglatz  Definitely caucasian dominace in features and complexion.  Even in personality traits, but those can be attributed to upbringing.  I am an American, born in Germany and of Russian and Rumanian descent, but, do not know if that makes a difference. :o

Thank you for sharing your family pictures with us. I know there are many good mixed Farang/Thai marriages out there and you have proven it. It is a shame that

people tend to dwell on the basket cases. Your wife and kids are very beautiful.

I don't know about what difference it makes either.

But I had a friend that was chinese,raised by an Irish family in an Italian neighborhood, and his name was,,O'Fonganelli. :D

Japanese and Thai people are looking very similar, my wife is often mistaken for a Thai woman in Thailand, and same with Thai friends visiting us here in Tokyo. They look similar to Japanese.

http://www2.gol.com/users/johann/a/marriage1.htm

younger daughter

http://www2.gol.com/users/johann/a/foto/3.jpg

older daughter and my wife

http://www2.gol.com/users/johann/

startpage, myself

Take a look,

Johann

Most luuk krung I have come across are dark haired (black or brown) with dark eyes. However, I saw a family at McDonalds in Bamrungrad once where the kids had blond hair and blue eyes but still obviously half thai half farang. The farang father was blond.

I thought Asian genes were more dominant as well. But, my daughter is very fair , although the dark eyes and hair are from her mum. She looks so falang she is modelling in Thailand with her own agent (at 9 months her salary puts me mum and dad's to shame :o ) .

Someone told me that "Asian genes" tend to dominate over "Caucasian genes" (in the same way that genes for brown eyes will dominate genes for blue eyes). Has anyone noticed this in mixed race kids (especially Caucasian father, Thai mother) - is it generally true that such kids will look "more asian" or is that a myth?

I don't think their is a definate rule on how a mixed race child will look like. I knew two brothers african-japanese , one looked more japanese , the other more african. its hard to tell

Most luuk krung I have come across are dark haired (black or brown) with dark eyes. However, I saw a family at McDonalds in Bamrungrad once where the kids had blond hair and blue eyes but still obviously half thai half farang. The farang father was blond.

McDonalds in a hospital? What is this, job security? Get'em all primed up for a heart attack from clogged arteries. Good show!

I've come across quite a few mixed race peoples, I'm one myself. At the end of the day though, it's a lottery on how kids will turn out, they can be at one end of the scale or the other, or somewhere in between. My cousins for example, one of them has white skin and looks English. His sister though, has Thai skin and looks Thai.

Sorry, beg to differ with you. Take a look at my wife, me and my kids at http://members.cscoms.com/~mglatz Definitely caucasian dominace in features and complexion. Even in personality traits, but those can be attributed to upbringing. I am an American, born in Germany and of Russian and Rumanian descent, but, do not know if that makes a difference. :D

Mr. Mouse,

I believe that Michelle is a little more asian (looking) than Tony.

You have two beautiful children. (whilst you have had a significant involvement I "respectfully" think that they take after Songsri in the looks department)

You are a lucky man (lucky family) and one to be envied.

Best wishes that everything goes well on the 23rd and if it is Dominik or Dominique I am sure that you will be blessed with another lovely child.

And mbkudu,

I don't know exactly where you hail from but there are many McDonalds located in hospitals around the world.

All people have to eat don't they?

:o

At the end of the day though, it's a lottery on how kids will turn out, they can be at one end of the scale or the other, or somewhere in between.

I agree. I had several half-Chinese half-English contemporaries at college, and they ranged from European-looking to Chinese-looking. And the average Chinaman looks more different from a European than the average Thai does. Also, Europeans tend to notice the Asian features in mixed race children, and Asians tend to notice the European features.

Also, Europeans tend to notice the Asian features in mixed race children, and Asians tend to notice the European features.

Good point, when you think about it - quite right.

Keep that in consideration when you look at the Eurasian kids, and it makes perfect sense.

Hi ( Fathers & Mothers)

We just had a baby-girl 15 days a go .

Born 02-06-04 verry big day for Boudism ( 3 stages of the life of Bouda) ...I think.

I will be verrrry interest to see more replays to this forrum.

ALL THE BEST FOR THE FUTURE OF THIS KIDS AND ABOVE ALL THIS KIDS .

DO NOT SEE AND FEEL RACIAL DISCRIMINATION IN ANY F....ING COUNDRY ( (INCLUDET MINE)

The rest are cosmetics ... all the best to this Eurasian kids. :o

Hi all,

just posted some pictures of my kids (me and Mrs too) on the members picture gallery. Both my girls (almost 5 and 3 y/o) are very light skinned. My wife is quite light skinned though and I am English (so milk looks tanned in comparison!). I can still see the asian in there slightly oval eyes - especially when asleep, they look like cat's eyes then - and in the bridge of their nose. My wife says she can see the farang in the same features, so must agrre with the quotes above. Their hair is light brown and eyes brown (though not as dark brown as their mother's).

They are very smart and beautiful (of course I am biassed :o ). Amy (the eldest) can read/write English and can do the whole Gor Gai alphabet, addition, subtraction and simple multiplication; she is learning to play the violin, tap dance, ballet and has English elecution lessons. Jasmine can count in English and Thai and is learning the English letters at the moment. Both understand English and Thai

{Members Photo Gallery}

Hi ( Fathers & Mothers)

Born 02-06-04 verry big day for Boudism ( 3 stages of the life of Bouda) ...I think.

DO NOT SEE AND FEEL RACIAL DISCRIMINATION IN ANY F....ING COUNDRY ( (INCLUDET MINE)

well we got threads about drunk driving,,drunk living,and now we need one about drunk posting.

Hi ( Fathers & Mothers)

DO NOT SEE AND FEEL RACIAL DISCRIMINATION IN ANY F....ING  COUNDRY ( (INCLUDET MINE)

well we got threads about drunk driving,,drunk living,and now we need one about drunk posting.

Seems someone has been dead drunk for 15 days.

Perhaps in the cold (and sober) light of day he will try to think who posted what.

Anyways congrats and good luck to all concerned.

I do think that Mrs Asiantiger is gonna need a bit of luck somehow. :D

I suppose that the hubby is sober occasionally.

:D

Hi ( Fathers & Mothers)

DO NOT SEE AND FEEL RACIAL DISCRIMINATION IN ANY F....ING  COUNDRY ( (INCLUDET MINE)

Seems someone has been dead drunk for 15 days.

Perhaps in the cold (and sober) light of day he will try to think who posted what.

Anyways congrats and good luck to all concerned.

I do think that Mrs Asiantiger is gonna need a bit of luck somehow. :D

I suppose that the hubby is sober occasionally.

:D

Dear KevinN and John b good,

I will like to notify both of you that English is not my first language so...because I make ( and steel make ) grammatical and syntactical erros DO NOT MEAN that I am drunk.

In the coutries of Europian Union we use English as Lingua Franga,exept if both of you do not like people from non English speaking backround to participatein this forum.

My post was about Racial Discrimination and the future of Eurasian Kids...nothing more or less.

Having both of you the RANK of SENIOR MEMBERS and 993+269 posts among your selfs I was assuming and the equivalent etiquette ...but sorry, you failed .

Your Bistro/Front Bar behaviour and your PRE-EMPTY STRIKES refer to another Caucasian sub-culture (non mainland Europian) witch have a great need of massive psychoanalysis ( I hope you get the message ).

Casus Belli ?

I don't think.

All the best to both of you.

No hard filings mates.

I've come across quite a few mixed race peoples, I'm one myself. At the end of the day though, it's a lottery on how kids will turn out, they can be at one end of the scale or the other, or somewhere in between. My cousins for example, one of them has white skin and looks English. His sister though, has Thai skin and looks Thai.

the undoubtable fact in this debate is that we are an extremely good looking bunch of people!!!

AsianTiger,

Big ups to you - Figured English wasn't your first language and was disappointed some forum members jumped too quickly to put you down. Good to see you weren't frightened off and made a come back.

'nuff respect to you and your family.

Posters - let's think before we jump too quickly on someone because their English isn't perfect.....

Mr. Mouse,

Based on your comment, I hurried and had another one on 22 June 2004 with all the Asian feuatures removed.

dom2.jpg

Mr. Mouse,

Based on your comment, I hurried and had another one on 22 June 2004 with all the Asian feuatures removed.

dom2.jpg

Way to go, Mouse!

That'll show 'em. Very caucasian nose (and other features) indeed! Well done! Beautiful!

My own son (going on 11 months now) has most of my features (my wife complains daily...) except for the nose...

Still haven't figured out how to paste pics so I'll just give you a link:

My Son (Akha/Norwegian)

/// DFW

• 2 weeks later...