Lost tm6 card - does muang thani immigration supply these

Does muang thani supply these? I have a photocopy if both sides but not the physical card

i can go get a police report done at police station but then I would have to take that to MTT - but so they even supply them as it’s only a temporary office? Or will the paper copies be enough - I read an article saying this one gentlemen had his paper card in his passport holder and they didn’t even look / ask for it - 

anyone who’s had a successful trip who had or didn’t have this? 

last thing I need is being turned away on Friday which is the last day 

Edited by Jackcwba
F

6 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

A copy should be enough. The number is the most important thing.

They would give you a new one if you had a police report for the lost TM6 departure card (Bangkok immigration requirement).

What if you lost the original and you don’t have a copy?

21 minutes ago, Jackcwba said:
9 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

A copy should be enough. The number is the most important thing.

They would give you a new one if you had a police report for the lost TM6 departure card (Bangkok immigration requirement

I thought there were reports of people replacing the TM-6 at the visa extension place so I thought that I would ask. It would be easier that way after all. It’s a little OCD to have a problem with a simple question even if getting the answer to it doesn’t necessarily help you.

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, MangoRice said:

I thought there were reports of people replacing the TM-6 at the visa extension place so I thought that I would ask. It would be easier that way after all. It’s a little OCD to have a problem with a simple question even if getting the answer to it doesn’t necessarily help you.

What place are your referring to.

I was just stating Bangkok immigration wants a police report to get a new one new one at one of their offices.

Just now, Max69xl said:

You officially have to report it lost at a police station. Why would you lose it in the first place if it's stapled inside your passport? 

IMM on arrival do not staple it anymore. Has been that for quite some time.

Yes they previously did. 

Finished for the day at MTT all sorted, 

they don’t even do tm6 replacements there and it wasn’t needed anyway the guy said. 

none of the staff have a clue what they are doing there.

the guy who I paid the visa money to was nice he said I don’t even need it as long as you have your visa photocopies and everything else that’s fine. Job done.