Rugby World Cup 2007

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't see the match in Saudi - I'm at work anyway - but read the ticker.

Seems like a good match with two problems, collapsing scrums and the infamous wind in the Marseille stadium, which is torture for all kickers.

But 12-10 !!! I was forecsting 30-18 for Wallabies - lucky we can't place a bet here.

bring it on :o:D

AND WE DID!!

Commiserations to all you Auusies but England played out of their skins tonight and fully deserve to go through. You have the best defence and best backline in the world but the English scrum won today.

Still World Champions for another week at least :D

If you want it you've got to take it

rugby%20world%20cup%20chiang%20mai.jpg

I feel a bit sorry for my mate Bloncs, who, for four years now has run England down, saying " just wait till the next time we meet in the world cup"

Well . for the third time in four World cups us totally useless rugby playesr have wiped the fooor with the cream. I have a little advice from a friend Bloncs.

" Save your caustic comments until after ther match"

but as a last note I would like to add this comment :o:D:D:D:D:bah::bah:

Is there any better feeling in this world than sticking it to any Aussie rugby or come to that, any sports fan ? maybe one, but its a close run thing :o:D

That was a truly great game of rugby - I love the free flowing game of the All Blacks but a tight/tense game like that can be just as exciting.

Well done England - you worked for it and deserved it. I hope the other quarter finals are as exciting as this one...

After those vitriolic comments by the Aussie coach they have to accept the fact that when it comes down to it the Wallabies stumble on the BIG play .Looks like England and Scotland in the semi`s. :D And for me now it is party time :D:o:D:D

Edited by roscoe

Is there any better feeling in this world than sticking it to any Aussie rugby or come to that, any sports fan ? maybe one, but its a close run thing :o:D

That was a truly great game of rugby - I love the free flowing game of the All Blacks but a tight/tense game like that can be just as exciting.

Well done England - you worked for it and deserved it. I hope the other quarter finals are as exciting as this one...

Nothing wrong with a tight forward driven rugby game. Ask England, ask Argentina

Jesus! where the hel_l did all these lurkers come from??? :o:D

as soon as England win the quarter finals, all these posters that have never posted in this thread come out of the woodwork. I guess the aussie will be quiet for once. :D

I would be one of the first to admit that England played to their strengths and keep the ball in tight, and blew my expectations right out of the window. Well done, and well played. Now lets see what the ABs can do.

Talk about a close game. What a cracker. Mike Catt the geriatric legend.