Video: Attack of "foreigner's" Rottweilers on Thai Bangkaew dog - all the latest!

webfact

Video: Attack of "foreigner's" Rottweilers on Thai Bangkaew dog - all the latest!

8pm1.jpg

Picture: 77kaoded

77kaoded reported all the latest news after a resort owner went to the Muang Krabi police saying that a foreign neighbor's three Rottweilers attacked and killed her Bangkaew dog.

A CCTV video from two angles showed the moments when the three Rottweilers started chasing cats and chickens in front of the Marigold Ao Nang resort owned by 38 year old Ruthairat.

The Bangkaew can be seen about 2.20 pm coming out to confront the Rottweilers then barking can be heard off camera. 

Later just before 4pm the Thai breed dog can be seen walking slowly and forlornly.

Ruthairat later took his corpse to the Muang Krabi police who posted a summons for  male foreigner who is renting a house nearby to come forward.

8pm2.jpg

Picture: 77kaoded

He has not shown up. The only contact with police has been a lawyer who also failed to show in person.

Ruthairat was tight lipped with reporters yesterday as she gave more evidence. 

She said she would accept compensation to end it.

Police said they would now summon the property owner to come and give evidence about who actually owns the Rottweilers.

If the summonses continue to be ignored arrest warrants could follow, they said. 

Source:: 77kaoded

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-09-25

I have always hated dog owners who let their dogs loose, no matter their lame excuse or reason.

In the past I have taken care of a lot of stray dogs that had bothered fellow farmers

and neighbours. Only once was I ever asked if I had done in a dog, and I told the guys wife

who also hated the dog of what the dog had done and what I done, she thanked me.

No need to use rat poison, there are many other ways to do in an animal.

Geezer

14 hours ago, mixed said:

Pitbulls are becoming increasingly common here, often running loose. The ones in our area have killed several dogs and bitten a few ppl, nothing ever happens to the owners. I'm not someone who hates the breed, but similar to Rottweilers they should never roam loose. Also, three dogs is a pack, then you have real problems.

Yeah, but did a foreigner own the pitbulls? Foreigners are held to a much higher standard. They cannot own dangerous dog which bite people and kill other dogs. Next thing they'll kill a baby or child... maybe the owners of these pitbulls are rich and can bribe the police.

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, digger70 said:

As Normal Westerners (Aliens) we all know what Has to be done .

But hey this is Los No Sense No sensibility No Idea.

I've got all the gear but no idea.......

1 college baseball player-of-the-year contender at every position for the  2020 season | NCAA.com

On 9/25/2020 at 4:16 AM, mixed said:

Pitbulls are becoming increasingly common here, often running loose. The ones in our area have killed several dogs and bitten a few ppl, nothing ever happens to the owners. I'm not someone who hates the breed,

The article concerns Rottweilers, which is a true breed and goes back to at least the Roman times.  No kennel club recognised the Pit-bull as a true breed because it can be bred using a variety of breeds and there is no consistent features and characteristics.  The so called Pit-bull started to be bred in England and was used for fighting each other in a pit, hence the name, but because of the different breeds involved it their development, they still cannot be classed as a "breed".

'nuf sed.