English Sitcoms

Tiesto

Is there anywhere in Bangkok I can buy Only fools and Horses, Alan Partridge, Fawlty Towers or similar type of comedys. All I can find i the office and aload of cr*p American comedy show, ie Frazer. I love Sorpranos, 24 and serious programes but no good comedys come out of the states, apart from the odd film.

Please someone help.

Thanks

Tiesto

Is there anywhere in Bangkok I can buy Only fools and Horses, Alan Partridge, Fawlty Towers or similar type of comedys. All I can find i the office and aload of cr*p American comedy show, ie Frazer. I love Sorpranos, 24 and serious programes but no good comedys come out of the states, apart from the odd film.

Please someone help.

Thanks

Tiesto

I suggest Ebay.

I will PM you about a way I may be able to help you out.

Download I agree. I'm American but love the British Comedies. Perhaps because I've gotten used to them since I generally fly Europe flights. Living here in Bangkok I use tvtorrents.com or demonoid.com and I have never had a problem downloading shows. Just last night I downloaded Dame Edna Treatment (his/her) new show and I laughed myself sick! Father Ted and the like is on there as well as some quality British dramas.

You can still by original British DVD's at Central World Plaza (World Trade Center) but no need.