Trump starts 'quarantine process' after aide Hope Hicks tests positive for coronavirus

webfact

27 minutes ago, Tie Dye Samurai said:

Well, I think we all need to remember that regardless of your feelings about Donald Trump, he is still the POTUS and we should all be concerned about his health and well being. He is 74 years old and this could potentially be a huge problem going forward. I have made it known many times that I do not like him but his health and well being is paramount for the country.

How is his health and well being paramount for the country?

In case he can't do his job, there's Pence. And so on. There's a chain that can be followed. I daresay most people down the line would do a better job than him.

The only issue with his health, as far as the country goes, is that such circumstances might serve to cast doubt on the elections and elections results.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

He is in the high risk age group and obesity. I will go know on one knee and pray for him.  

could HE be the super spreader? 

Edited by Opl
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nout said:

Name them. Why wasn't he prosecuted?

Because the US senate failed to prosecute after indictment, (impeachment), by the house of representatives, and an unwillingness by the justice department to prosecute a sitting president. Not a law, simply a tradition.

Basic elementary school civics, at least in my day.

• Like 1