Trump starts 'quarantine process' after aide Hope Hicks tests positive for coronavirus

webfact

1 minute ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Let's just hope the two of them fare better than the estimated many tens of thousands of Americans who have needlessly died from CV because Trump and his Admin. downplayed the virus, pushed states and others to prematurely reopen, and consistently dissed protective measures like masks.

Government is NOT downplaying Covid, they are massively upplaying it.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

I'll wait on believing any of it

Trump is a machine gun liar. If he thinks he can get some play out of it. Erase a historic sleaze bully fest of a presidential debate, scuttle the next one. Why not tweet a positive. Defeat the virus, or asymptomatic and he will have his supporters howling and he can proclaim himself UberTrump. Take a ton of hydroxychloroquine or whatever snake oil the Republicans are touting as a miracle cure. it's all a win win if you are sinking in the polls. What do you really have to lose.

Trump is also known to think very short term so lets see how it plays. He can always say fake positive tomorrow.

• Like 1

Just now, polpott said:

No because I will miss the look on his face when he's told that he lost the election by the biggest margin in history. Priceless.

So you are happy he is sick and wish he doesn't die? How much suffering exactly do you wish him and his family to go through? 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Really, you rejoice in someone becoming ill?

Only a very bad person would wish sickness on somebody. Bad Karma.

I WISH Trump had resigned 2 years ago, now it is time for him to stand down and hand the reigns to Pence,

end this tragic comedy once and for all and concentrate on his own health.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

What does 'beginning a quarantine process' mean? Why not just say what he's doing, but that may be because he doesn't know.

with Trump nothing is as simple as that, always have to embellish.... tremendous, doing great even when it's falling, my father use to say "" things happen for a reason"" 555

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, xylophone said:

I won't even spend a nanosecond praying for this disgrace for a human being – – but I suppose the only good thing about this is that the reported damage that Covid-19 does to the brain, won't have any effect on thin air!

Very thin air. Possibly vacuum. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J Town said:

If he tests positive, will he deny it and continue on sans mask/distancing?

i'm feeling cynical this morning.......and finding it all too convenient that the 14-day quarantine period will be starting exactly 13-1/2 days before the next scheduled circus performance.

maybe his campaign will offer to perform the next debate on tiktok?

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, polpott said:

Positive or negative, he is now required to isolate for 14 days. For him, every cloud has a silver lining. He is now debarred from taking part in the next presidential debate.

On the news today is reported he is positive so is the first lady