Trump starts 'quarantine process' after aide Hope Hicks tests positive for coronavirus

webfact

20 minutes ago, Morch said:

Someone told me. I've heard that. Many people say.

Should be good enough for most Trump supporters.

Many people say his guilt is of the likes which we have never seen before....it is huge. It is what it is and it is magnificent. 

Edited by Tie Dye Samurai
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, stevenl said:

This is a positive for him, nobody to oppose him, just himself and twitter.

IMO very bad news, if he survives, likely to get a sympathy vote; same if he dies for Pence. Unlikely he will not survive as diagnosed early and will have the very best medical care money can buy.

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1

So according to CDC numbers, he has a 94.6 chance of survival, if he was a regular citizen and not someone looked after by leading doctors.  I would dare say his chances are much higher than a regular citizen.

Age Group                                           Probability of Survival

0-19:                                                    99.997%

20-49:                                                  99.98%

50-69:                                                  99.5%

70+:                                                     94.6%

1 minute ago, simple1 said:

IMO very bad news, if he survives, likely to get a sympathy vote; same if he dies for Pence.

Nah, won't change a single mind. His base is immovable, the undecided will see his horrid history and how his own arrogant behavior put him in this spot.

3 minutes ago, steelepulse said:

So according to CDC numbers, he has a 94.6 chance of survival, if he was a regular citizen and not someone looked after by leading doctors.  I would dare say his chances are much higher than a regular citizen.

Those leading doctors are those he has many times openly accused during his briefings about being wrong or confused

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

Yes, because he is super healthy and he can inject bleach and UV light

That, or maybe he has a number of doctors who will now be monitoring things.  Nice addition to the  conversation though.  Don't give up your day job for a stand up gig.

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

Really, you rejoice in someone becoming ill?

Not just someone, the biggest someone since Abraham Lincoln. If he survives, no doubt he will claim that he is the only president in history to have survived Covid-19.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/01/politics/hope-hicks-positive-coronavirus/index.html

(CNN)President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump tested positive for coronavirus, the President announced early Friday morning.

"Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!" Trump tweeted shortly before 1 am Friday.
The President had said earlier in the night that he planned to quarantine.

3 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

Yes, because he is super healthy and he can inject bleach and UV light

You're forgetting the hydroxychloroquine he is using as a prophylaxes. Hmm, maybe that didn't work after all?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Really, you rejoice in someone becoming ill?

You may remember Hitler - eventually they tried to assassinate him. This guy, trying to become a fascist dictator, and ignoring cause and effect. Its like a tragedy he didn't get sick so he had some insight into the suffering of others way earlier. Narcissist in his position of power is a threat to the world. So ... yeah, i think rejoicing that finally he might have a reality check and it might help a lot of people in the end is ok. Wisdom means that some things are not black and white.

2 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Are you saying people are obliged to have sympathy with bad people? 

The spiritually evolved ones do. Thanks for letting us know where you stand. 

It's just your opinion that he's bad, not the majority of Yanks. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, polpott said:

Not just someone, the biggest someone since Abraham Lincoln. If he survives, no doubt he will claim that he is the only president in history to have survived Covid-19.

So, I take it you will rejoice if he dies?