How do I download mp3 on an iPad please?

silver sea

I am very old fashioned: I use DVDs and CDs, not Netflix and Spotify to watch and listen to stuff. 

I have been doing a course on internet and they want me to download an mp3. It’s a man leading you into and through a meditation. At some point, the course will be deleted from the internet. I have already downloaded the pdf of the course but I would like to download their excellent mp3s too. 

Although they recommend downloading the mp3, they don’t tell you how to. I guess they’re all Millennials who have never used a DVD or CD; downloading is second only to breathing in its simplicity.

I have looked at one or two videos online. It seems that I have to download an app, but the ones they recommend are no longer available, or at least Incouldn’t find them on my iPad App Sore.

Any help you can give me would be much appreciated.

Photo below of the page from the coursework to give you an idea of what I am trying to download ????

576EA921-0295-4EF6-B378-691CD4C2CB76.jpeg

It states that there is a link below to download. Of course I cannot see more than you have illustrated.

If you don't mind providing your login details via PM, I can try to login and capture the material for you. You can change your password afterwards.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, BigStar said:

The iPad right click is now a reality and has become pretty similar in concept and execution to the long-standing right click on the Mac

--How to right-click on iPad

The OP had no download link, until I provided one. Those are streaming links in his screenshot.

Also no guarantee that a download option will be offered.

• Thanks 2

21 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

The OP had no download link, until I provided one. Those are streaming links in his screenshot.

Same method can work on some streaming links. With no explicit download links, the implication exists for the links provided.

21 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

Also no guarantee that a download option will be offered.

The effort of making a right-click hardly warrants a written and signed contract before one can agree to try it, certainly less effort and safer than giving out one's username/password to some anonymous hack on the 'net. Nor did you yourself offer any guarantee: I can TRY to login and capture . . . .

Edited by BigStar
  • Thanks 1

Many thanks to everybody for their help. Much more than I expected. ????

Well done to Eindhoven for being able to go into the site and to access the mp3 details without any help from me with my password.

I have also downloaded “Documents by Readdle” as recommended in the video provided by teacherclaire.

You may remember that the mp3 related to Stoicism. There is a free online course starting later this month. This link takes anyone who might be interested to its introduction:

https://learn.modernstoicism.com/p/stoic-week

Thank you all, once again, for your contributions ????????