Non Imm B Visa For Laos National

I've tried to do a search on the forum but it won't let me for some reason.

A Laos national wishes to apply for a B visa for Thailand and has sent me a list of things he needs from my company. However I don't understand some of them. I cannot find the Thai Embassies website in Vientiene when I search and the mfa website is not opening!!!

So is someone able to post me the Thai consulates website in Laos, or post me the requirements a Laos national must produce to get a non-imm B visa.

Thanks

Edited by wcr

I have just opened both MFA (slow) and Vientiane (fast) web sites so wonder if your DNS server is finding them or not? Or do you have very slow connection that might be causing a timeout?

I have a CAT ADSL 2mb internet connection, so there shouldn't be a problem. I don't know why it isn't opening? Not to worry, I'll shoot down to an internet cafe and see if I can open from there.

Well, now it is working.

Thanks again for the link. I've looked at the site and the list they have is different to the information to embassy gave him. He mentioned that he had to give a copy of the sponsoring company's monthly tax. Nothing on the site about that. Also a letter from the company asking the Thai Embassy in Laos to give him a visa. Again nothing about that on the site.

Nothing is ever easy or straight forward is it?