Can americans apply for STV inside China

Hi,

I see  right now Special Tourist Visa is not available for Americans to apply from embassy inside USA .  But how about if  Americans who are in china   and want to apply in  the thai embassy in the countries where  thai government issue STV . 

thank you  

I have plan to visit to south korea with short term stay visa and i have to stay in government quarantine for 2 weeks . so if I would like to apply for STV  after that will that be OKay or as  I have a USA passport i am still going to be considered as the virus career as  per the current situation in US

3 minutes ago, farang85 said:

I have plan to visit to south korea with short term stay visa and i have to stay in government quarantine for 2 weeks . so if I would like to apply for STV  after that will that be OKay or as  I have a USA passport i am still going to be considered as the virus career as  per the current situation in US

I am sure you would have to have residency in the country where you apply. You would to need to contact the Thai embassy there to get a answer to your question.

• Like 1